1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Win a SUSVARA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. Mattcye10
    If I receive this headphone, it will be my very first HiFiMAN headphone that I will own, as well as the very first hi-end headphone. It will be my first step into what HiFiMAN has to offer.

2. LikeABell
    I want these because I've never tried a Hifiman.
    You should give it to me because I've been a good boy all year.

3. Blueswyh
    As a HIFIMAN sound presentation fans and a owner of HE560、HE400i and RE600s, and other products like HM801 and HE500 which though has been replaced but still remembered with favorable memories, to hear the summit achievement of this brand would be a great pleasure.

4. lugnut
    To get me out of Mid-Fi Headphone Purgatory !

5. chimney189
    Nothing has surpassed music in my life. This is why I want to get the best out of it. Good luck to everyone.

6. TomNC
    Will the Susvara be the king of planar magnetic headphones? Does it surpass the mighty HE-6 I used to own and love or the Stax 009 I have now? I am keen to find out.

7. mhpsd
    My fifth child is due in July. Can you imagine anything cuter than a brand new baby wearing a Susvara???

8. Dobrescu George
    Audiophile Heaven writes honest reviews for fun!

Would love to be able to write about this one as well!

9. robthemac
    Because the HE-6 is my personal #1 headphone, but you guys don't make it any more! If the Susvara is anywhere near as good as that (and it is apparently better), I'd be a happy, happy man. Also, your nearest supplier is about 15 hours drive from my city, so I won't get to listen to any of your products any time soon.

Congratulations to whoever ends up getting it!

10. doublea71
    I want the best headphones in the world because I know they will give me years of pleasure and reduce my stress after work considerably. However, I'm probably no more deserving of these than anybody else to be honest. All I can say is I'd be forever grateful and I'd write a full, honest review on head-fi. Best of luck to all.

11. JoeDoe
    I'd love to experience and own a TOTL headphone that would be otherwise unattainable. Not to mention, giving my friends and family a chance to hear something so amazing would be very exciting and humbling!

12. Yugo
    Because it would be awesome? LOL.
    In all seriousness though, I don't deserve it. Good luck to y'all, and good luck on sales Hifiman.

13. Tom Blake
    I would love to hear how much of an improvement they are over my already amazing HE-6 headphones!

14. ktmracer12345
    I've loved my 400i and now I need an upgrade. If these sound anything like the HEK or HEX, they're gonna be winners.

15. leeperry
    Well I really enjoy riding my Husqvarna, I'd love to have a Susvara riding my ears :L3000:

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.