Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #571 of 798
because i spent a lot of money with hifiman and deserve better but now i don´t have money

May 31, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #574 of 798
I want the Susvara because it will stop me from buying anymore full sized headphones. Also, I don't have a proper full sized headphone at home. My job is making it impossible to afford one. Along with paying the bills. I was fortunate for a brief period to afford the OPUS #1.

May 31, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #575 of 798
I really want those headphones, because I need to listen to music in order to be productive and I I can not learn without music. I just started my life as a student and I still have 4 years before I finish my education, so there is no way I could afford something like the Susvara in the near future. It would really help me achieving my goals in the near future if I would get those headphones. Thank you

May 31, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #576 of 798
My reason for taking part is curiosity to try something new. I've heard very few headphones (being from Italy..) so any purchase (which I could afford ofcourse) was only based on other's opinions and reviews.
I'd like to win a giveaway once in my life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

May 31, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #577 of 798
I need one of these because that's the first hifiman headphone I truly am impressed with (I've got pickier and pickier over the year) but there's no way I could justify purchasing one...

May 31, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #578 of 798
I wish to win these fantastic planar magnetic headphones Hifiman Susvara because deliver state-of-the-art sound and so my ears will be spoiled with good music.

May 31, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #579 of 798
I want these because I'm dying and this is my last wish in life....

ok I'm not dying!!!! But I made you laugh, and that is enough! I'll take my prize now.... Plus my wife will beat me if I don't win... Actually she'll beat me no matter what....

Did I mention I was dying?

Jun 1, 2017 at 12:36 AM Post #581 of 798
I have HE5, HE5le(sold), HE6(sold), HE400i, HE1000, and upgrade to V2. And earphones, just RE1000, RE600, RE400.
I enjoy the sound of headphones from HIFIMAN and would like to enjoy the sound of their latest.

Thank you.

Jun 1, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #582 of 798
I hope to get these headphones to be my master piece in my collection and impress all my friends how i was so lucky :)

Jun 1, 2017 at 1:12 AM Post #583 of 798
Music is the medium through which our souls speak. Music is Freedom. Music is Passion. Music is Truth. Only an obsession can produce and reproduce it correctly. The channel through which we listen to it is almost as important and intimate as the music itself. The Susvara represents Hifiman's unending obsession with truth and beauty. The Susvara is not just a headphone - it is truth in music. And this is why I want the Susvara; it is the culmination of passion, obsession, and genius put into tangible form. I want to experience it.

Jun 1, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #584 of 798
I don't deserve these headphones because no one deserves anything, but receiving them would make me quite happy as I've enjoyed the HE-6 a lot and am excited to see what the Susvara can do.

Jun 1, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #585 of 798
Oh @TeamHiFiMAN! Do allow me to reach a new level of listening nirvana with HiFiMAN SUSVARA!

Transcend my listening with HiFIMAN SUSVARA's and let a sweetly voiced, melodious and harmonious sounding HiFiMAN SUSVARA lift me to a new audio enjoyment high! Let there be perfection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back