Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #586 of 798
I currently own a pair of HE-560 from Hifiman driven by Schiit Lyr 2. I enjoyed the sound and experience with HE-560. Was planning to upgrade my Headphone to HE1000 V2 or better later this year but if I can get my hands on the Susvara, oh man that would be my moment of the year!

Jun 1, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #588 of 798
I am sure I will appreciate the SUSVARA, probably more so than the HE-1000/Edition X. While I am optimistic that my Linnenberg VIVACE and MAESTRO will pair up nicely with the SUSVARA, I am sure giving me a pair of SUSVARA will motivate me to get the flagship EF-1000 once it is out, as I would like to soak myself in the very engaging and lively HiFiMAN sound.

Jun 1, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #591 of 798
You should give me SUSVARA because I have an expansive knowledge of the rhetoric, grammar, and spelling of the English language. For instance, at the beginning of this thread, HFM appended the following disclaimer:

"The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize."

The verb to bare means to uncover, as in, to bare your chest, remove your shirt. To bear means to carry, as in the right to keep and bear arms. President Obama once punned on the two words by referencing his wife's preference for uncovered arms. He spoke of her right to bare arms.

In this case, the question is whether HFM wants to carry responsibility, not to uncover it. My understanding of the rhetoric and grammar of English is an excellent reason for HFM to give me a free SUSVARA.

Jun 1, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #593 of 798
What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.
Ever since the release of the HE-560, I think HIFIMAN has been really improving the sound quality of their headphones. With the introduction of the nanometer-scale diaphragm of the HE1000 a few years ago, I think the technology has a lot of potential for reproducing the nuances complexity of music, perhaps more so than an electrostatic headphone. I liked how the HE1000 scaled up with better-quality amplifiers compared to other flagship headphones and I would like to own HIFIMAN's latest flagship.

Jun 2, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #595 of 798
The HE1000 was impressive and I want to see how far can Hifiman push headphone technology.

Jun 2, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #598 of 798
To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

Because.............."Susvara is simply superlicious"

Jun 2, 2017 at 8:38 PM Post #599 of 798
Susvara the “sweet voiced” is the latest effort of Hifiman to achieve the “nec plus ultra” in the headphone world. It joins an illustrious family tree that has continuously raised the bar on headphone performance. For me, a long time Hifiman fan it is the chance to appreciate the latest technological breakthroughs and get one step closer to the heavenly melody. Long live Hifiman!

Jun 2, 2017 at 8:55 PM Post #600 of 798
Though I had tried a variety of headphones at shows like CANJAM or Headphone festival in Japan. Personally, I had yet to own a high-end headphone myself. So I hope that this will kick start my journey into the nirvana of the headphone paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back