Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #542 of 798
To be honest, I don't know how I will use this since I don't have any high end amp, only portable ones. But if I ever win, I guess I'll have to invest on a capable amp which may pave the way for me to start a setup for home listening. I've heard the 400i but it would be really nice to be blown away by the superiority of sound these new HiFiMAN flagship can deliver.

May 30, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #543 of 798
On sheer coincidence, the day I finished graduate school also happened to be the day my office relocated. It was also the day I got called into Jury duty. To top it all off, a homeless cat appeared at my door that morning that I took in.

Coincidence? No, just a sign the cat would like some HiFiMan cans. Please & thank you. Meow.

May 30, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #544 of 798
I'd like the Susvara, as it would enable me to enjoy music.
Music is (to me) mankinds greatest achievement, leading a closely contested race alongside lofty triumphs such as literature, medicine, art, architecture and agriculture.
But let's not forget science, as without scientific discovery and developent we would lack all sorts of fundamental knowledge and abilities.
So I raise a glass to the performers of mankinds greatest expression of emotion, our MUSICIANS, and to all the scientists and engineers who enable the recording, archiving, distribution and REPRODUCTION of our beloved music, especially music lovers like HIFIMAN who have elevated that reproduction to such a high art, SALUT!

May 30, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #546 of 798
I want a SUSVARA so I can listen to the angels voices and descend to SHANGRI-LA and meet Dr. Fang for musical enlightenment then ascend to Tianjin :D

May 30, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #548 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.
******* Holiday season of last year the store had an amazing sale and I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase 400i's for a great price. CanJam NYC I met Dr. Fang Bian and I told him how I loved the product and appreciated the line-up brought to the show. Winning Susvara headphones would instantly be the pinnacle of my collection in one swoop. Not a bad thing at all . ****************

Last edited:
May 30, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #550 of 798
Having the opportunity to join such a huge giveaway speaks a lot about the power of the head-fi forum and about Hifiman as a company.
The winner will be a very very happy man so good luck to everybody.
I would love just to hear it, review it and have the totl experience.
Some day...

May 30, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #552 of 798
I just want to listen to music in the best possible way.

May 30, 2017 at 1:25 PM Post #553 of 798
I want them because they look so beautiful. So beautiful that I would look at myself in the mirror for hours, just listening to music.
I would like it if HiFi-man gave these to me because, well, music is what it's all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back