Wich Full Size closed headphone should I Take?
Jun 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

vwxy20

New Head-Fier
Here is my question,

Since I have made a customization to my Pioneer SE-450 by replacing the drives for speakers from my old creative 5.1 surround sound set which I didn't use anymore anyway, but too shameful it still didn’t have any base, even though there still pretty rock solid. They are like 20 years and survived a lot, it doesn't have good sound overall so that's why I was looking other ones.

I have been looking for a good set of headphones with the durability at least as my SE-450. for about half a year and have been looking around, listening comparing, but I can’t seem to find just right ones that fit me. You know what I'm saying? now I heard A good headphone The AKG 701 it has a real big amount of details it lets you hear anything even the bad parts of the sound but it was so much clear I want that great sound a, little too less bass impact maybe, but other than that it’s a great set, but its wasn’t closed. So secondly I needed to look further,

my music is Pink Floyd, Rolling stones, the doors, David Bowie, Angelspit, Evanescence, Rammstein, slipknot, Joe Satriani, Carlos Santana.

I do game A lot in the night and don’t want to wake-up everybody, so noise cancellation or any other sound isolating would be appreciated,  

BTW I use an onboard Soundcard and The Denon AVC-A1, 5.1 Amplifier with a headphone output is that good enough? O and I'm living in the Netherlands.

Specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 4.12GHz.
AMD HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 CrossfireX.
GA-890GPA-UD3H
4X4GB Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz 16Gig in Total.
Corsair AX1200 Gold Certified.
2TB Seagate HDD 2X.
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate Servicepack 1 64Bit, Ubuntu 11.04 x64.

My budget is up to $300.

Jun 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Sorry Guys readed the Make no new tread looking for guidence too late.

We get this alot, so it's forgiven

Anyways, I would say Fostex T50RP for you, if you can get them shipped to you.

Their a nice mids collective headphones with good, not great, but good all around specs and massive mids. Guitars, vocals all that comes out perfect through these.

$75 and probably $40 shipping to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back