Why do People Read While on the Toilet?
Nov 17, 2008 at 1:23 PM Post #61 of 80
This thread is a sobering reminder of why buying second hand books (and magazines) isn't necessarily such a good idea...
confused_face.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #64 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread is a sobering reminder of why buying second hand books (and magazines) isn't necessarily such a good idea...
confused_face.gif

Nasty!

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:19 PM Post #65 of 80
Today I found the answer to this phenomenon. While taking a dump which i needed to complete in full and at full relaxation I found that it simply takes time. That is the only reason I can think of that some people take something to read. I on the other hand want to be fully aware of what Im doing. Its a delicate job
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:29 PM Post #66 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What else would you do on the crapper?

Contemplate the meaning of life?

Nov 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #69 of 80
I toilet surf with my netbook.

Nov 18, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #71 of 80
Does the smell of paper, especially newspaper, make anyone else wanna poop?
Or perhaps stated another way, does anyone else get the need to drop a deuce while in barnes and noble?

Nov 19, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #73 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFiRE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much reading can you do while you defecate? I'm usually done in under a minute unless I'm sick.

Solid point (witty pun!). You guys should try double fiber toast and plum juice/coffee in the morning. Clean you out real quickly.

Dave

Nov 19, 2008 at 5:39 AM Post #74 of 80
Why do people read while on the toilet? To forget the dirty under side of life and try to find a sense of serenity to our stressful world.

...that^ and a reason to stay in the toilet for longer time to avoid works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back