Why do People Read While on the Toilet?
Nov 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM Post #32 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I drop bombs, no time to play around.

Get some leverage, concentrate, and release. Repeat if necessary.

Quote:

God no. In our second conversation, she talked about wanting to marry me and having my children. I stopped picking up.

At least she's down to earth. Just call her when you're in same situation. Add sound effects as well.

Quote:

That reminds me, there's a penis over my toilet.

whose?

Nov 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM Post #33 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by smuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who is going to start the "post pictures of your toilet rig" thread?
smily_headphones1.gif

lol I was waiting for this. That is probably one of the only things I wouldn't bring in there for some reason. Keep it so fresh and so clean
k701smile.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #34 of 80
I'm reading this thead right now as I sit on the toilet. Since, I started reading Headfi in the loo, I've only submerged two lap tops in the toilet bowl. I'm saving up to get a waterproof computer in case this happens again...oh no...kerplunk....

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #35 of 80
^ oh man thats terrible. i never thought of using laptops while in the RR. i truly believe that children follow and learn from what their parents do, and now i have tons in free magazines in my restroom -_-

Nov 15, 2008 at 12:32 AM Post #36 of 80
....I remember thinking; when I was about three years old....."damn; two more years til I can go to school so I can learn how to read! This place is just so darned boring just sitting here with nothin' to do!"

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:29 AM Post #37 of 80
Oh wow; this is just too cool! Something I never even considered before!

Ok folks; check the time and the current events, and you'll see that we just had a Space Shuttle Launch from here in Central Florida, and believe it or not, and I didn't even give it a thought til this thread came along, but; if I open the window in our bathroom and sit facing backwards on the pottie, I can sit on the toilet and watch the Shuttle launch outta our East facing bathroom window!

....oh; and it was a beautiful rare nighttime launch!

Nov 15, 2008 at 4:06 AM Post #39 of 80
Quote:

What's so important that you'd need to check your e-mail while taking a dump?

I had a girl I never met call me while she was doing the deed. It was... creepy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
give her my number.

Hands off, Red; she's mine.

On that note, is smut considering "reading"? Not that I read smut in the loo. Not that I read smut.

Edit: Smut isn't censored. Muahahaha. <take that censors> Sticking it to the man since 1985.

Nov 15, 2008 at 8:15 PM Post #44 of 80
Hey, I'm a newspaper editor. Those reading while "indisposed" is my life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back