Why did you choose your username?
Apr 28, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #362 of 376
I was just regging here to get advice on what headphones to get -- The first thing that came to my mind when I was choosing my nickname "head". And the zone came somewhere, can't remember.

Apr 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #363 of 376
I probably should have chose something a little more cool and snazzy sounding, but it's just my name.

Apr 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #365 of 376
my nick was because of a digimon named sleipmon, end there also was DarkSleipmon. They were not that cool, but looking into the name I found the myth of Sleipnir, the 8-legged horse of Odin. I imagined it as a darkness-emanating being and it was an awesome thought, I first used it with a new grounds account and it has remained in most of my accounts, even in my Facebook.

May 1, 2012 at 2:52 AM Post #368 of 376
I'm a five foot tall adult. I don't think I need much more explanation.

Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message :p

May 1, 2012 at 5:45 AM Post #369 of 376

BRIGHT star! would I were steadfast as thou art—
  Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night,
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
  Like Nature’s patient sleepless Eremite,

So that's me, Keat's insomniac stargazer, with deeper implicaltions
but as a shallow kind of guy, deep enough

May 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #370 of 376
I'm pretty short, and my last name is Fishkin. It's my usual online username. XD;;

May 3, 2012 at 6:13 PM Post #374 of 376
I eat a lot of Kim Chee, and I'm Korean 

May 7, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #375 of 376
Let me introduce myself, O8h7w.

That may seem pretty random, but there is absolutely some of my own weird logic and remnants of my real name in there. I also use it consistently throughout my online presence since several years, so it's quite a lot "me". Haven't seen any impostors yet either, so if you see me somewhere else, it's quite certainly me.

This is my first post here, and this was the closest to an introduction thread that I found. However, I have been lurking the forum for about two years by now, most closely following the Schiit threads. That I'm signing up right now might have something to do with a questionnaire of theirs...

Happy greetings 
smile_phones.gif

/O8h7w

Users who are viewing this thread

Back