Why are Grado phones so expensive in Europe?
Aug 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #16 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who are you talking to?
biggrin.gif

Obviously the guy/girl I quoted.
wink.gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #17 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Obviously the guy/girl I quoted.
wink.gif

I see no guys/girls/quotes, it just isnt in your head, is it...?
ph34r.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #21 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Hype /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone outside of the US actually recieved any Grado headphones from them? It seems unlikely that they'd be allowed to ship them outside of the US when no-one else can.

At least not anymore if Grado sees that post.
confused_face.gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #23 of 84
Quote:

I see no guys/girls/quotes, it just isnt in your head, is it...?
ph34r.gif
biggrin.gif

Then take a closer look, cause its there.
popcorn.gif

** shakes head and rolling eyes **

Aug 12, 2008 at 6:51 PM Post #24 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then take a closer look, cause its there.
popcorn.gif

** shakes head and rolling eyes **

Bah, you're boring...
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small]...or perhaps thats me who's bored... and DEFINETLY tired...[/size]

Cant see the little green man.

Aug 12, 2008 at 6:54 PM Post #25 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok that's it, mods delete this post, please. I don't want all us non USA head-fiers to suffer.

PLeeease?

Provided that the information in that post is correct, that is. Might be just 3rd hand (mis)information about that company?

or what you are referring at?

Aug 12, 2008 at 7:01 PM Post #26 of 84
Quote:

Provided that the information in that post is correct, that is. Might be just 3rd hand (mis)information about that company?

or what you are referring at?

no, i was referring to that post. I looked at the company, seems legit, and hopefully we will know soon. Still, i would rather we atleast delete that post, before mr meanie grado sees its.

Aug 12, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #27 of 84
Quote:

no, i was referring to that post. I looked at the company, seems legit, and hopefully we will know soon. Still, i would rather we atleast delete that post, before mr meanie grado sees its.

Thats the post I was referring aswell in my post above. And I agree. Who knows what ideas Grado might get. We already have a one not-so-favorable example in the history... thought it wasnt about shipping overboards but discounts IIRC?

Aug 12, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #28 of 84
Quote:

Thats the post I was referring aswell in my post above. And I agree.

i know you were. i was referring to you question, i just mean to say, no, you were right the first time. Hopefully the guy who posted the link will let us know if and when he gets his grados, that is if he living outside the usa. If he does, i think that store is going to suddenly get very popular.

Aug 12, 2008 at 7:11 PM Post #29 of 84
Quote:

i know you were. i was referring to you question, i just mean to say, no, you were right the first time. Hopefully the guy who posted the link will let us know if and when he gets his grados, that is if he living outside the usa. If he does, i think that store is going to suddenly get very popular.

...for a while... untill... and so on.

but now im really off to sleep.

Aug 12, 2008 at 7:48 PM Post #30 of 84
in reference to your questions...i don't know if they can...i tried...and haven't got neither a confirmation nor a denial so far...i'll keep you informed...
wink.gif

btw i found that in an head-fi discussion i found while searching i don't even remember what...so it has already been posted and suggested before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back