Why am I having so much trouble typing posts?
Mar 28, 2011 at 3:45 PM Post #47 of 76
I have the same issue with Firefox 4.0 on both Mac and PC.  I am not able to get a blinking cursor unless I double click the source button.  When I press enter, nothing seems to happen and I simply type one massive line.  However, when I post the line breaks are all appended to the bottom.

Mar 28, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #48 of 76
I now use the BB editor in Opera 11, everything's cool! Except that I can't override the site font color/size/background colors...I haven't found the options in Opera. IE6 and FF3.5 both have it, but not Opera apparently?

One thing that was darn annoying in IE6 is that once a PM was sent, the window was coming back to the front, saying "PM successfully sent". In Opera11 using tabs, that doesn't happen anymore...I can press "send PM" and read another tab w/o being annoyed \o/

Mar 28, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #49 of 76
oops, using the BB editor if i write the
74603611.png
characters, then the line is omitted completely...it's mistaken for an HTML tag?

and I also need to remember to add one extra line at the bottom when I edit, otherwise it says "edited by leeperry ___" right underneath my post.

Mar 31, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #50 of 76
Just adding my name to the list. I have the same problems.
- it was fine in my previous version of Firefox (don't remember version), but not in v4
- no cursor, and can't select anywhere in the text box
- cursor seems permanently at the end
- can't cut and paste

But oddly, posting and editing afterwards is just fine. Also, clicking the "source" button twice (which brings you back to the regular editor) will make everything work properly.

Apr 5, 2011 at 6:40 PM Post #52 of 76
So I can only get a cursor when I go to edit a post but not when posting. Since I can't get a cursor or edit PMs, PMs are especially frustrating. On Firefox 4 in Snow Leopard with all scripts enabled, please advise!

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:34 AM Post #55 of 76
I dunno if anyone cares, but it does the same in Opera11 now:

I will go back to the rich text editior, but then I cannot cut/paste anymore :rolleyes:

Apr 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #56 of 76
I'm experiencing the same issue with FireFox 4 (had it briefly with FireFox 3 as well), basically if I want to type anything that's longer than one line, I have to open notepad, write it there and copy it over. Only plugins / add-ons I'm using are Ad-Block and Java. I have not experienced this on any other forums or websites, so it definitely seems like an incompatibility with Huddler.

Apr 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #57 of 76
Just reporting Firefox 4 has the missing cursor, can't click anywhere, can't hit enter to make a new line....problem.  I have no add ons.  The good news is I can use IE9 with no problems, even though I'd rather not have to regularly use more than one browser. ^^

Apr 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #58 of 76
Yeah FF4 still sucks with Huddler, typing this now without a cursor
angry_face.gif

Apr 9, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #60 of 76
Thanks for the reply as always Jude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back