Who's your least favorite musical artist?
May 12, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #692 of 1,005
K D Lang, he's making a come back at the mo...

May 13, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #694 of 1,005
Quote:
I hate Michael Angelo Batio sooo much. He plays guitar so fast it just sounds like noise!
confused_face.gif
A fan told me to go listen to one of his relaxed songs and by about 1 minute through he must not have been able to contain himself and was already shredding away.
rolleyes.gif

I personally love listening to him. While some of his stuff isn't that great, he also has stuff that sounds amazing.

At the moment its hard to go past Justin Bieber for most hated. Mainly because he was in Perth just last week, i knew quite a few people that wanted to see him so bad. Was quite sad to see

May 13, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #695 of 1,005
Emo anything! Wanna know why? Emo people, are the annoying, sulky, bothersome, hipsters of my high school (and yes, there are the good old regular hipsters here too being a university town). Apparently it's popular to mope around and piss us happy (read: NORMAL) people off now though. I can't F@#$%^& stand them!

Main reason this has gotten to piss me off so bad is that the classes of 2013 and 2014 at school are full of them. Get ready, I doubt it's only here. Soon we will see a wave of people that (seemingly) intentionally try to get you pissed at them. It's like they feed on it.

/end rant

Now back to Bono and Sting, hate them both, but I love me some U2 and Police.

May 13, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #696 of 1,005

Quote:
Quote:
K D Lang, he's making a come back at the mo...

I, personally, am not into her music but she sang with Roy (Orbison, not Rogers) so she's cool in my book.
biggrin.gif

Gotta love Roy!

But yeah, she just annoys me. She never seems to do much but is always held on a pedestal..  

May 13, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #697 of 1,005
Call me a hipster, but nearly all mainstream music is completely talentless sound - just a moneymaking machine, not music. An example of this is "Whip my hair". Seriously, what is there to like in that type of stuff?

May 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM Post #698 of 1,005
I think the hipster stereotype is driven most by a hard edged elitism, and efforts to avoid mainstream solely because its mainstream. I like macs, I like hipster music, I'm fairly liberal, I like "irony", but I'm not a hipster because I don't think it makes me better than anybody else, and I'm willing to accept a mainstream trend if its good. In essence, a hipster is someone who allows what they don't like to control their daily life, rather than what they do like. So as long as you don't like maintstream just because you honestly think it sounds like crap, you aren't a hipster, and neither are the vinyl junkies on here.

May 13, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #700 of 1,005
Justin Bieber... His voice is annoying, lyrics are bland and boring, bad beats and just a bad artist in general... The fact that 99.9% of his fans are teenage girls just proves that if he weren't good looking he wouldn't have much of a career..... So yeah, JB... That and all the other mainstream garbage that the idiots at my school listen to.

May 15, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #703 of 1,005

Quote:
I hate male singers with a high voice, like james blunt and bruno mars. Disgusting.

ha ha so you'll not be the biggest Bee Gees fan then!
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2011 at 7:02 AM Post #704 of 1,005
Almost every artists that "sings" (i wouldn't call it singing) Reggaeton , but most of all Nigga (or Flex as he is called in USA) and Wisin & Yandel .....OH MY GOD ....they sing the same ******* song with different lyrics and they sell millions and have a lot of fans and even won a Grammy ........ Reggaeton = everything horrible and wrong about young people's music taste nowdays
angry_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back