Who will win the FIFA world cup?
May 24, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #31 of 495

Quote:
Ye that commercial was insane! It went on and on!

Their best is this one tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ae3tFI8wXE :p

And also sad to see how Cambiasso ruled midfield in tonights match, but wont be playing in the world cup :f

Maradona thinks mascherano is the master of footaball, may be mascherano is coaching him. lol
Anyway I fancy mascherano a lot, if I were to be a player, I'd play like him. But leaving cambiasso out of the squad is very stupid, speaking in for sportif matters.
But they may have a problem to solve. What about Zanetti? he is the only man that I can trust to mark any men on earth. there is no robben no messi, no anyone to go over zanetti at 36 but he is still out of the team.

May 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #32 of 495
As an English/American Dual citizen, I'm hoping for a draw on June 12th :)

Seriously, I'd love to see the US or England do well, but i'm not expecting it.

I think Argentina, Spain or Italy are all in with a shout.

Altitude and heat will play quite a role I'm sure. That and the silly new ball.

May 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #33 of 495
I hope a team which has never won the cup will be the winner this year (Spain, Netherlands) But it will probably be one of the usual suspects (Brazil, Argentina, Germany or Italy)

May 29, 2010 at 7:32 AM Post #34 of 495
I'm going with the Netherlands. My wife, who's from there, keeps saying the team has a real shot this year.

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #36 of 495
France will win!!! They're trained by a guy who uses astrology to decide game strategy, with that guy, they can only win.
Seriously though, I only voted for them out of pure nationalism, I don't really think they have a team as good as it used to be.

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:55 AM Post #38 of 495

Quote:
They always have a real shot

Except in 2002 ...
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM Post #39 of 495
I'm rooting for France but I think Spain will win so I voted SPAIN

Jun 5, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #42 of 495
My money is on Spain, Brazil, or Argentina. I'll tell you who WON'T be winning it though. *cough* South Korea *cough* We have to play Greece and  looks like Argentina next. GREAT. And yes, I am Korean.

Jun 5, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #44 of 495

Quote:
France will win!!! They're trained by a guy who uses astrology to decide game strategy, with that guy, they can only win.
Seriously though, I only voted for them out of pure nationalism, I don't really think they have a team as good as it used to be.

They coach uses astrology to determine strategy!?  That might be why they'll loose

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #45 of 495
England definitely :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back