Who will win the FIFA world cup?
Jun 6, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #46 of 495
France and England will be both out from the first round....atleast i hope so because the way they play is very boring and slow especially England.

Jun 6, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #47 of 495
Who ya rooting for then?

A slow England/France final will do for me as long as England win on penalties :)

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:07 AM Post #49 of 495

Quote:
Who ya rooting for then?

A slow England/France final will do for me as long as England win on penalties :)

hehe:) i voted spain because logically it has a great chance but i have two teams i support. portugal and Ghana.

Jun 7, 2010 at 6:33 AM Post #50 of 495
Well, the chance of the Netherlands winning the world cup decreased this weekend. Losing Arjen Robben to injury is a real blow. He might join the group, later on in the tournament.

England lost Ferdinand, Germany is going to South africa without Ballack. Drogba, however, might recover in time to help Ivory coast

Jun 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #52 of 495
Well unless they choke I would say Spain has so much quality and play so well toegther it's really theirs to lose. Obviously Brazil are always contenders, but the current team is not their best in history.

Looking at the charts, the way I figure it will work out will be a Spain Brazil final with Spain taking the prize.

Now it is possible, just possible for an England Argentina final - which would be fireworks!

But as an Englishman I really don't personally expect much better than a quarter final finish for us, and will be happy with the semis.

Jun 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #54 of 495
Brazil FTW! I do also like Argentina and South Korea, but Brazil is the best IMO.

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM Post #56 of 495

France or England 
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back