Who will review the Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones?
Jul 29, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #16 of 86
lets see , mine will arrive for $18 today . im looking forward to mark2410 .

Jul 29, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #18 of 86
We will be creating a new list of reviewers soon after all reviews get posted. So keep in touch! And good luck!

Hey Harry:

Quick question- will this thread be stopped once we see the finalized rev. List?

And we switch back to the original one thereon,correct?

TY.

Jul 29, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #20 of 86
Hey Harry:

Quick question- will this thread be stopped once we see the finalized rev. List?

And we switch back to the original one thereon,correct?

TY.

Do we need to subscribe again, or the previous subscriber list will be used?

Good question. To make sure that some of the previous applicants are still active on the site when selecting next set of reviewers, we may run the thread again, or else, we will short list a few of the previous applicants and search a few more depending on the available units for review.

Jul 29, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #21 of 86
Just for the record - as long as Vic (djvkool) and his merry team across the Tasman are interested, I'll whip my samples through to Australia after I've finished my review.  That way a few more can sample and give their impressions.

Jul 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #22 of 86
  Just for the record - as long as Vic (djvkool) and his merry team across the Tasman are interested, I'll whip my samples through to Australia after I've finished my review.  That way a few more can sample and give their impressions.

That just sounds great! And thanks for such a thoughtful idea!

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #24 of 86
  lets see , mine will arrive for $18 today . im looking forward to mark2410 .

aww, thanks.
beerchug.gif

and of course thanks to the Tekfusion team

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #25 of 86
and here is the evidence that these things are not this pricy !!

see the mrp: its 1550 = $25 , and i got mine for exactly $18 .
and harry 1986 is hell bent on this , this is the price , if you can not read , it says made on april 2014 .

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #26 of 86
it can be mine , but the sq is a slide , bigger bass , just manageable mids , and crappy highs , its like super veiled . even the she3900 can beat it fair ans square in sq and balance .

Jul 29, 2014 at 12:26 PM Post #27 of 86
it can be mine , but the sq is a slide , bigger bass , just manageable mids , and crappy highs , its like super veiled . even the she3900 can beat it fair ans square in sq and balance .

You got it lot cheaper hmm.....btw,whats the IEM that served you lately (before you tried TF) and time gap between that and TF......looks like all looks good to me.... now (out of the box) and the treble needs some more time to settle,as usual.no surprise.

So the treble is so north for the bass monster....especially bass is bigger w/manageable mids...so are the hi's overly dominating the bass dept?
Btw the comparison of she3900 was same like ootb?right? Before its brain-in(or burn-in).....

Jul 29, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #28 of 86
You got it lot cheaper hmm.....btw,whats the IEM that served you lately (before you tried TF) and time gap between that and TF......looks like all looks good to me.... now (out of the box) and the treble needs some more time to settle,as usual.no surprise.

So the treble is so north for the bass monster....especially bass is bigger w/manageable mids...so are the hi's overly dominating the bass dept?
Btw the comparison of she3900 was same like ootb?right? Before its brain-in(or burn-in).....

3900 was far better out of the box , has good bass , nicer mids and highs were really clear .
 with the twins , treble takes the biggest hit , its really bad , the least emphasized part of the spectrum and bass has serious presence . i was burning the s5 lately before a small mishap , now im all set to post my review , and recently i was enjoying the she3900 and re-400 .

Aug 5, 2014 at 4:02 AM Post #29 of 86
Just received the earphone this afternoon. Just gonna let it burn in a little before posting a quick impression and followed by full review after full burnt in xD

Aug 5, 2014 at 4:20 AM Post #30 of 86
Just received the earphone this afternoon. Just gonna let it burn in a little before posting a quick impression and followed by full review after full burnt in xD

^
Change them to wide bore tips. The stock ones are crap. 
evil_smiley.gif

These Twinwoofers sounds better than i expected tbh, cuz i had pretty low expectations for them. haha

More to come soon....
ksc75smile.gif
Also these are very VERY easy to drive to loud listening volumes, cuz even the weak sauce amp on my Nokia N9 can more than drives them well. :  )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back