Who will review the Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones?
Jul 28, 2014 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 86

Harry1986

Member of the Trade: Tekfusion Technologies
First of all, i’d like to thank all of you for taking your time to sign up for reviewing the Tekfusion Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones. We were deeply pleased by the response we got from you guys!

REF: http://www.head-fi.org/t/727366/tekfusion-twinwoofers-in-ear-headphones-reviewers-needed

All of you are remarkable reviewers, and it was in fact a very tough decision to pick 5 of you. If your name is not in the shortlist below, there's absolutely nothing to be worried about as you might appear in the next 5 reviewers’ list, that we will disclose as soon as the first 5 reviewers write up their reviews!

sfwalcer
BillsonChang007
Brooko
mark2410
Ishcabible

Congrats to the above reviewers, and once again, a ton of thanks from our team!

If your name is in the shortlist above, please PM me with your full name, address, and phone number, so that we can get the units shipped to you asap! Tracking no's will be updated to you via PM.

If you’ve got any questions related to our brand, our products, or just want to say hi, you can PM me anytime, and i'll do my level best to reply to you asap! Thanks a lot!

Jul 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 86
^
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The Twins came through!!!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the opportunity Harry/Tekfusion.

Can't wait to hear these as well. : )

HYPED!!!
wink.gif

Jul 28, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #4 of 86
Lol. Congrats to everyone.

Don't let this put your TTPOD T1 vs T1E comparison on the backburner. sfwalcer

Jul 28, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #5 of 86
Lol. Congrats to everyone.

Don't let this put your TTPOD T1 vs T1E comparison on the backburner. @sfwalcer

^
Muahahahahahahahaha. It's gonna be a battle of the sexcee twinzies.
evil_smiley.gif

Am sooo tempted to post some twin flight gifs but that's probably gonna get me banned.
ph34r.gif

.......... FIGHT!!! :wink:
^
Fff it you only live once!!! hoho
devil_face.gif

Jul 28, 2014 at 3:04 PM Post #6 of 86
^
Muahahahahahahahaha. It's gonna be a battle of the sexcee twinzies. :evil:

Am sooo tempted to post some twin flight gifs but that's probably gonna get me banned. :ph34r:

.......... FIGHT!!! :wink:
^
Fff it you only live once!!! hoho :devil_face:

Lol. My twins were doing that exact thing yesterday but the pacifier has a duck on it. The battle for pretty heated.

Jul 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #7 of 86
Lol. My twins were doing that exact thing yesterday but the pacifier has a duck on it. The battle for pretty heated.

^
Pics or it didn't happen.
biggrin.gif

Congrats on those Twinzies of yours but man oh man they are gonna be a handful. haha
triportsad.gif

Just use those costume cables of yours on them when they get outta' "hand" on ya'. TroLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLO!!!
wink_face.gif

Jul 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #8 of 86
Thanks Harry

PM coming.

Jul 28, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #9 of 86
Congrats guys, I've got loads on my plate already so one less won't hurt :) (Altone200, DN-2000, Superlux HD635, Fidue A32/A83(soon), AF180, Bravo S1...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back