Who said Grado's were Ugly!?
Jan 4, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #31 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvbb2005
Thanks for the photos. They look GREAT

Back to your topic/question. Everyone around me (including friends/family members) said Grados were ugly.
mad.gif

I concurr with them , apart from the shiny models , the black ones deifnitely look ugly and retro toys to my eyes ;
but I love them despite of the look

Jan 4, 2006 at 3:42 AM Post #32 of 62
Rydon - that's a great little movie you put together. You definately have talent my friend. Are you in film school at the moment?

Jan 4, 2006 at 3:56 AM Post #33 of 62
LFE, im glad you enjoyed it. Im currently in 1st year at Brock University up here in Canada. Im taking a communications program specializing in digital culture. Ive seen what Toronto has to offer in university degrees in my field and have not been impressed. This way i can kill two birds with one stone.

Jan 4, 2006 at 3:58 AM Post #34 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhydon
LFE, im glad you enjoyed it. Im currently in 1st year at Brock University up here in Canada. Im taking a communications program specializing in digital culture. Ive seen what Toronto has to offer in university degrees in my field and have not been impressed. This way i can kill two birds with one stone.

Cool! Best of luck to you. My brother is currently looking at USC for film school. I am sure he will enjoy your film as it is very well made.

Now, how about some pics of your HP-2. Share the HP-2 love.
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #35 of 62
ohye, i need time! Im swapped with work, school is starting back up, i will get it done but time is needed.

I promise you, i will get you the best HP-2 pictures youve ever seen.

May 27, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #36 of 62
Hey, where are the pictures ?
I can't find the pictures on the 1st page anymore, and I tried to download the high resolution ZIPs but the link is not working anymore.

I haven't seen the picture yet; Would love to see a nicely taken pictures.

Rhydon: Can you repost the pics please? Thanks.

May 27, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #39 of 62
What the deuce? Nice Lazarus thread guys.
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #40 of 62
Sorry guys, had to free up space on the server.

I will re-upload the RS-1 pictures tomorrow afternoon.

HP-2 pics are still pending- but i will soon have something that will take its place
wink.gif
(no, not the GS1000)

May 27, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #44 of 62
Quote:

Pictures back up.

enjoy-

If you post equally beautiful photos of MS2i; I will certainly NOT enjoy!!

My wife will see to it that I do NOT enjoy for a long, long, long long, time!

Gorgeous shots!!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 27, 2006 at 9:25 PM Post #45 of 62
Quote:

I am using a Canon Digital Rebel (the older version). Honestly its a garbage camera. I saw some pics from my friends Nikon and holy smokes now thats a camera! The Rebel is good, but for the money, i wouldnt touch anything Canon with a 10 foot pole. I just dont like them. (BTW the camera was a gift lol, i wouldnt of bought something i didnt like)

----------------------

But i think its HOW you take the pictures that matters, not what you use. I used a number of tricks to acheive the look in the shots.

Sorry to go OT on a digital camera tangent, but that was funny as hell, especially since I shoot Nikon
smily_headphones1.gif
And I agree, it's the photographer's skill that is paramount, not the equipment they choose to use, and you have shown some awesome skill in those amazing RS1 shots. Niow if only someone would let me borrow a pair so I could hear if they sound as good as they look!

rs1smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back