Who said Grado's were Ugly!?
Jan 3, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #16 of 62
Beautiful pics with some nice lighting. What was the ISO setting? The RS-1 is truly a work of art. Can't say the same about the HF-1 though.

Jan 3, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #17 of 62
Thanks... Gradohead salutes you!!

Garrett
rs1smile.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #19 of 62
WOW. Very very nice pictures. You have quite an eye for catching the beauty of these headphones.

Any chance you have any similar pics of the PS-1 and HP-2?
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 1:51 AM Post #21 of 62
Hehe what lens did you use on your rebel?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 1:53 AM Post #22 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
Any chance you have any similar pics of the PS-1 and HP-2?
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

I probably wont be doing a shoot for my HP-2's until i sell them (that day will probably never come).

If someone wants to send me their PS-1's for a week or two id be glad to shoot them. They could use the pics when they sell them, or just to plan old brag about how beautiful they look.

I dont think the PS-1's have had any propper marketing. Im sure they deserve it!

Jan 4, 2006 at 1:56 AM Post #24 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhydon
I probably wont be doing a shoot for my HP-2's until i sell them (that day will probably never come).

If someone wants to send me their PS-1's for a week or two id be glad to shoot them. They could use the pics when they sell them, or just to plan old brag about how beautiful they look.

I dont think the PS-1's have had any propper marketing. Im sure they deserve it!

P.S. Your HP-2s are MINE when/if you sell them.

Jan 4, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #25 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by shuurajou
Hehe what lens did you use on your rebel?
smily_headphones1.gif

Stock lens. And yes, its a really bad lens. For the majority of the shots i was using full telephoto.

I would love to buy a Nikon, but the truth is im more into video and film. Still imaging i love for its keepsake value, but im a motion picture guy at heart.

Heres a sample of my work. I did this piece early last year:

Poverty 2005 Montage- MED

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imilhan
P.S. Your HP-2s are MINE when/if you sell them.

LMAO! Imilhan!!! My best customer!!! lol i still find it hard to believe you own so much of my equipment! ahha, man if i ever get rid of the HP-2's (lol dont take it for i will, cause i will most likely have them for a LONG time if not forever) you got first dibs.

Jan 4, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #27 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhydon

Well - You do NOT have to sell your HP-2's (if you do - i got 2nd dibs). Just take pictures of them so that we can use them as desktops.
icon10.gif
You got quite an eye for photography so please - indulge us.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #28 of 62
nice shots ! nayhow I'm in the group that think that grado looks really weird and retro .. I'm quite embaraced to wear the 225 (portable) in public .. I would be less to wear ksc 35 or eggos ..

Jan 4, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #29 of 62
Nice manicure on that thumb! But you have to push back the cuticle, man!
evil_smiley.gif

But seriously, that's a lovely pair of RS-1s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back