Who Are Head-Direct?
Feb 10, 2009 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

jarrett

500+ Head-Fier
Hey I just ordered the RE2, but I know little about the company besides their online store. I'm really amazed they are popular at all...how did the word spread? Are the RE0, RE1, RE2 some sort of modification? The only description of the headphones they give are specs. I wish they had a more professional website, was a little leery, but the overwhelming positive feedback here made me feel ok about them.
smile.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 6:09 AM Post #3 of 37
As the tale of the trade states - if you find acceptance in HF, you are more than ready to take on the the audiophiles' headphone world.

Feb 13, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #4 of 37
I dunno how they got so popular, but they do have a great set of products, and for unbeatable prices. The nice thing about them is that you can tell that they are all about a quality good sounding product, no flare.

Feb 14, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #5 of 37
Fang's attended every meet that I've ever been to, and most people I know have always been impressed by his products. He runs an aggressive business, which is great for us, because he's always coming out with new and innovative products, and for very reasonable prices.

Feb 14, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #6 of 37
My experience with Fang has been nothing but positive. I'd buy again with confidence.

Feb 16, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #7 of 37
Fang has provided the best Service I have ever received.
The best thing is he is one point of contact regarding all issues.
He is very prompt in regards to email replies.

I have had RE2 and RE0 purchased from Head-Direct.
The great thing being a small company.. is one gets a chance to customize the order.

I am sure he will keep up the good work he is doing.

Feb 22, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #11 of 37
I perchased my fiio E5 from Head-Direct.com

Great customer service, and quick shipping. I am very happy
smily_headphones1.gif

Also Loving this small amp, even smaller than I thought it would/could be.

Feb 22, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #12 of 37
Fang at Head-Direct is awesome, and I'm glad there's so much love for him here. I really enjoy my RE2's and the price was great, even more so when they were on sale for $50 (is that still applicable?) I'll always check Head-Direct first and see if they have what I need.

EDIT: BTW, the RE2's and many other come with a free E3, which is a nifty little unit. Shipping (from China) is also faster than many American companies.

Feb 22, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #13 of 37
Head Direct and Fang are simply awesome to deal with. I have purchased several times from them and they are always a pleasure to deal with and swift service is always their trade mark.

atsmile.gif

Feb 22, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #14 of 37
I have spent some time with Fang at meets and have been a customer. I have only good things to say about the man, his description of his products and the service. I am glad that others have had the same experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back