Who Are Head-Direct?
Jan 7, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #31 of 37
I went for the full monty ...
Packing was excellent and set up was quick and easy... the shipment took longer than expected due to holiday season.
Communication was quite good as well

The HE5 and EF5 are burning in ... they sound excellent already!

The RE252 iems were the biggest surprise for me ... these are the best IEMs I have owned (I have not owned any iem over $300) and I hope I can turn away from audio forums and settle down on the headphone front once and for all.

Thanks Fang and folks at head-direct!

Keep up the good work and keep producing high quality products at attractive prices ...

Happy Customer
Sunil ...

Jan 9, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #32 of 37
Sunil, I agree the RE-252 are very nice sounding. I shared my thoughts w/ HiFlight who has a pair, he indicated he was not as pleased w/ them as I was. I asked him why and what he described is not what I hear.

I then took my RE-252 out and asked him to listen to them, he was surprised indicating that mine sounded much better. I asked HiFlight how much burn-in he had on his RE-252 and was just a few ours, mine have a tad over 200 hours of burn-in and they sound fantastic. I believe that HiFlight will be burning his RE-252 further based on the smile he had after listening to my pair.

Apr 29, 2010 at 4:21 AM Post #33 of 37
Guess I'll bump my own thread with a good story...
biggrin.gif

RE2s died about 8 months after purchase as far as I remember. Didn't want more of the same, but was interested in the RE0 as the price went down to within my budget. I asked if I could send back the RE2s and pay the difference towards the RE0 and he said that was fine.
Not only that, he allowed me to send the broken RE2s to the US address instead of the China one. I live in Canada and postage to China would have cost me about $30.

Thank you!
wink.gif
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 29, 2010 at 6:09 AM Post #34 of 37
No problems whatsoever buying from Head-Direct! I've been very happy with my HE-5
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #35 of 37
Just ordered a HE-500 and an E17 from head-direct, and can't wait to physically have them, but i just read an article here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/464845/head-direct-major-trouble/15 and have been nervous ever since. I was billed by head-direct and the payment was sent to a chap named 'Liu Chang' anyone else that knows this name or have been billed in the same way? also the only payment option available was Paypal, is that how it is?

Nov 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #36 of 37
Quote:
Just ordered a HE-500 and an E17 from head-direct, and can't wait to physically have them, but i just read an article here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/464845/head-direct-major-trouble/15 and have been nervous ever since. I was billed by head-direct and the payment was sent to a chap named 'Liu Chang' anyone else that knows this name or have been billed in the same way? also the only payment option available was Paypal, is that how it is?

You'll be fine. That's the Paypal address Head-Direct used for a few years now. I actually just got my 2nd pair of RE0 a few weeks ago, ordered from the same Paypal address as yours.

Nov 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #37 of 37
Quote:

You'll be fine. That's the Paypal address Head-Direct used for a few years now. I actually just got my 2nd pair of RE0 a few weeks ago, ordered from the same Paypal address as yours.

Phew! thanks, that gives me peace at mind. Just a matter of waiting for my things to arrive now, i suppose. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back