Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire
Dec 4, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #151 of 166
Hey!!

Sorry for the humor. You must not have received my previous emails. Since I don't know your name, re-email me again and we can confirm things.

Thanks!
Craig

Nov 25, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #153 of 166
Looking to get a nice cable for my EE Athena, so if anyone here is thinking of selling his TWag V3 or TWau Reference , please send me a pm 

maybe we can work something out 
tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #154 of 166
well , Craig aka @SACD-Man  is the man , i finally have my new Twag V3 cable to be used with my EE AThena

Kudos to Craig for the great and very fast job - he really helped me out and i hugely appreciate it

Great job Craig 
beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #156 of 166
Congrats bro!! Enjoy. His cables are still amongst my absolute favorites. I love them, especially the looks.

thank you , i appreciate your comment

i already have the hybrid v3(8-con) for my NT6 and the synergy is amazing , so i have big expectations for the athena/twagv3 pairing

kudos to craig 

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #157 of 166
  well , Craig aka @SACD-Man  is the man , i finally have my new Twag V3 cable to be used with my EE AThena

Kudos to Craig for the great and very fast job - he really helped me out and i hugely appreciate it

Great job Craig 
beerchug.gif

Twag V3 is really a wonderful cable (especially the way it handles bass), and it's amazing how flexible the 8 conductor is.  Congrats!

Dec 21, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #158 of 166
Hello, I ordered a TWau Reference GOLD PLATED SILVER IEM yesterday and forgot to add the christmas coupon code. I sent an email via the website but no answer for the moment :'(
I was also wondering how long it takes for the cable to be built and sent ? 

Dec 23, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #159 of 166
@SACD-Man did you get my request by pm or mail?

Jan 19, 2017 at 7:59 AM Post #160 of 166
Hi! I ordered the OM version of Twau, but from what I have received, I am not really sure if it is OM or not? Would you guys help me take a look at it? If it is not OM is there anything I can do about it? Please find attached my brand new Twau with my Earsonics S-EM6 Thanks!

Jan 19, 2017 at 8:27 AM Post #161 of 166
Hi! I ordered the OM version of Twau, but from what I have received, I am not really sure if it is OM or not? Would you guys help me take a look at it? If it is not OM is there anything I can do about it? Please find attached my brand new Twau with my Earsonics S-EM6 Thanks!

I don't think those are over mold.  I thought this was an over mold connector, or at least one type.
41FG1b2zelL.jpg

Jan 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #162 of 166
In that case I may have to have a word with SACD-Man to talk about the arrangements. I know they no longer have OM option on their webpages now and I understand the demand and supply problem. It would be great if some sort of refund/compensation can be arranged if possible. Don't get me wrong though, it would be great if they still hv the OM in stock and I am open to suggestions. I don't mean to be annoying nor rude though so sorry in advance if I offended anyone

Jan 19, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #163 of 166
what exactly is OM and what is the advantage of having OM ?

Jan 19, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #164 of 166
In that case I may have to have a word with @SACD-Man to talk about the arrangements. I know they no longer have OM option on their webpages now and I understand the demand and supply problem. It would be great if some sort of refund/compensation can be arranged if possible. Don't get me wrong though, it would be great if they still hv the OM in stock and I am open to suggestions. I don't mean to be annoying nor rude though so sorry in advance if I offended anyone

Yeah, you should probably just communicate directly with him.  If they're not available any more, than you should at least be refunded the difference if you paid extra for it.  BTW, you're asking a reasonable question.

Jan 19, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #165 of 166
  what exactly is OM and what is the advantage of having OM ?

Over mold doesn't use the heat shrink around the connector.  Only advantage is that it is not as bulky and doesn't have the memory wire type stiff section coming off the connector, if you don't like memory wire. IMO.  I've personally never had a problem with Whiplashes non over mold connectors, comfort wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back