Which headphones do you use for PC gaming?
Feb 8, 2021 at 5:40 PM Post #395 of 499
Currently, Sundara's running through Schiit Modi/Magni. Usually playing R6:Siege (gunshots sound crazy good...almost like being on the range) or sometimes stuff like RE, DeusEx, TR, etc. No real complaints, they sound great for gaming...I just don't find them comfortable for long gaming sessions. Soon to be sold for that reason.

Feb 23, 2021 at 9:56 PM Post #398 of 499
Campfire Cascades tend to be my main pair. I also rediscovered the Mad Dog 3.2s and those have quickly been added into the rotation.

Both headphones have excellent bass extension, which is always fun. But it is their ability to tame fatiguing tones, that would otherwise be extremely sibilant, that I value. They’re fun, relaxing, and comfortable so I can play games for hours without issue.

Mar 24, 2021 at 8:18 PM Post #402 of 499
Now I'm using Koss ESP/95X without Waves NX. Waves NX doesn't work as well with it as it does with the Stax.

May 1, 2021 at 10:19 AM Post #404 of 499
Beyerdynamic amiron home. Great soundstage, amazing comfort. A gamers dream.

May 1, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #405 of 499
Astro A50s (Gen 4) using Dolby Atmos (onboard surround disabled) with EQs from here for COD:

https://sites.google.com/view/zeference/home/audio/astro-eqs

Brand new PC38x sitting waiting for a DAC/Amp to arrive. Tired of QC issues with Astro.
Quoted myself ... bad. My DAC/Amp did arrive.

PC38X headset with Schiit Hel 2. Game sound and mic performance are better than I expected. I get asked sometimes what mic I'm using (like Shure, Rode, Blue, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back