Which headphones do you use for PC gaming?
May 12, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #227 of 502
Already got the alpha pads. Still heavy D: Trying to sell my he-500s to find a gtx 1080 purchase :p

Sennheiser sells the HD600 headband cushions on Amazon. Those are godly. Although the HE560 headband mod is WAAAAAY better in comfort and looks

May 21, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #228 of 502
I use the Steelseries Siberia 800, and am extremely happy with them. I love that they're wireless, and the battery life is insanely good (with hot swappable batteries to boot!) The sound seems very realistic to me, and the simulation surround sound works great. No real complaints (besides price, haha). 

May 23, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #229 of 502
Well i have a Tritton Pro+ (This Tritton have a DAC), im very happy. But im about to change my setup, to a ath m50x + Fiio E10k. Cause im ou of competitions on games, and im musician to.
But this Tritton Pro+ are a very good package, for a high grade competition line!

Jun 1, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #234 of 502
Fidelio X-2s with a V-moda boompro. Works on console, PC, and Mac, although to get it working on my PC took a bit of effort. I don't have a dedicated sound card and the realtek drivers are terrible. They would just not read my y-splitter correctly for the separate mic and audio channels. Ended up getting a USB sound card from turtle beach that works really well, and also somehow provides mic monitoring. 

I tried a lot of the gaming headsets but just couldn't find a pair I liked that had really good soundstage for gaming but a decent enough mic. 

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #235 of 502
HD598SE to FiiO e10k and a blue snowball mic :)

my friends all affirmed that the clarity of my voice is pretty amazing.

works well for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back