Which earphones should I get for under $200?
Jan 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
Hey head-fiers,

Which earphone should I by under $200 and are better than my Klipsch S2's, I listen to mainly Rock/Metal/Post HC and sometimes Rave music, also should I use White,Pink or just my rock music for burn in?

I was sorta looking at the Nuforce NE700x, Westone 1/UM1 and the Sennheiser CX550 II.

Cheers,

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #3 of 6
I ask the same question.... anyone with suggestions?. ANYONE?!

Feb 16, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #4 of 6
EX700, MTP Gold, Radius DDM, IE7, SM2, PS200 and Custom 3.

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM Post #5 of 6
For under $200, Fischer Audio DBA-02 is probably the best IEM I've heard. Balanced, accurate, refined, detailed, clear, spacious - it has all the qualities you would expect in a great IEM! It suits all music genres well in my opinion as long as you get a good fit which can be achieved with deep insertion using tri flange tips. They still sound fine with single flanges, but can be a bit harsh in the highs that way and a bit light on lower bass.

Feb 18, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
For under $200, Fischer Audio DBA-02 is probably the best IEM I've heard. Balanced, accurate, refined, detailed, clear, spacious - it has all the qualities you would expect in a great IEM! It suits all music genres well in my opinion as long as you get a good fit which can be achieved with deep insertion using tri flange tips. They still sound fine with single flanges, but can be a bit harsh in the highs that way and a bit light on lower bass.

This! Maybe look at the Radius DDM as well, that has very good reviews for a sub $200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back