Where to buy Little Dot amps?
Jan 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #16 of 48
littledot.net is a forum and it is allways what David ZheZhe uses for the lastest docs and manuals and pictures in and out of all the models, Warranty, prices and terms. Some of the models are sold on Ebay and the others you contact him directly.

Jan 19, 2010 at 12:02 PM Post #19 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are the reseller for David for Australia...
(Little Dot Amplifiers • View topic - Authorized Sellers of Little Dot amplifiers)

The list of the alleged retailers is however very short. Ken Tamura of Japan has no active link and even for Europe and the USA is nobody registered. That is quite mysterious!
confused_face.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #20 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by AcousticDreams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The list of the alleged retailers is however very short. Ken Tamura of Japan has no active link and even for Europe and the USA is nobody registered. That is quite mysterious!
confused_face.gif

Just deal through David,what is so mysterious.

Jan 19, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #22 of 48
Yup...great service. Got mine from him on ebay as well.

Jan 20, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #23 of 48
I have brought my Little Dot 1+ from David and he kept me in the loop with E-mails and when the item is shipped he send me a tracking number that I used with DHL.

Jan 20, 2010 at 12:26 AM Post #24 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by john57 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have brought my Little Dot 1+ from David and he kept me in the loop with E-mails and when the item is shipped he send me a tracking number that I used with DHL.

He's a man of his word. You will be delighted by how quickly it ships from China to your Country's DHL sorting office. And then frustrated by how long it seems to take to get from the sorting office to your door
normal_smile .gif

Jan 21, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #26 of 48
Jan 21, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #28 of 48
Yea i got that also. Never registered before but have been on there.

Jan 21, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #29 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Halftrack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Considering that I've never visited that site and just got that message, I would say so.

Perhaps David was kidnapped of one of the other manufacturers. If we don't have a sign of life at least in one week, we must assume that he is already dead.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back