What's the best headphone for around 100 euros?
Mar 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Leon2109

New Head-Fier
Hey there!

First post here :) I've bought my first headphones about 1.5 year ago and since then I was hooked! It was only 50 euro's, a Philips brand (dont know exactly which model it is).

I have no clue what headphones are any good out there. I bought my first headphones without even trying it on first, thank god it was a comfy headphone with overall pretty nice sound.

So my question is, what headphones are good for around 100 euros? I googled some headphones and the Sennheiser HD 448 is listed very high, any experiences with that headphone? maybe there are better headphones for a similar price? I want a headphone which is closed around the ear for more immerse listening experiences.

Yesterday I went to Mediamarkt and I could try about 20 different headphones, most of them sucked since they didnt fit nicely on my ears. Only about two headphones had good sound quality and comfortable on the ears. The Sennheiser HD 438 and Sennheiser HD 215 II. (HD 438 was VERY comfortable!). So it's very important that the headphones fit comfortable around the ears.

Tomorrow I'm going to another Mediamarkt where they have other headphones, so I can have some more comparison material ^^

EDIT; oh yeah, I only use this for iPhone music listening and sometimes gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back