wink.gif

+1
redface.gif

Oct 10, 2007 at 11:57 AM Post #33 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Th3rd3y3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
David Bowie - David Live disc one....
damn this is a great album

moonage daydream has got to be one of his best songs.... "keep your electric eye on me babe, put your raygun to my head"

You should pick up the new anniversary release, the b-sides are excellent. There's an early demo of "John, I'm Only Dancing" that spanks the album version and might be the best Bowie track ever.

I've been listening to Perennial Favourites (Squirrel Nut Zippers), Odessey and Oracle (The Zombies), Best of the Ink Spots, Joy Toy (Thermostatic) and the Flaming Lips this week.

Oct 10, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #37 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She Wants Revenge's new release, This is Forever

Another She Wants Revenge fan here. New CD is in the car, very slow compared to the last one...seems the first was about relationships and how they begin, while this one is more of the aftermath.

Jan 22, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #38 of 47
The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan. I just started on a new kick buying vintage Dylan albums on CD. this one was originally released in 1963, then remastered and rereleased on 2003. It's just Dylan with his Guitar and harmonica. It the Dylan I love to listen too.

Jan 22, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #40 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by juniperlater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sumday by Grandaddy. If you don't know it, you should.

Great band, great album. I've got it on vinyl, too!

Nothing in the CD player, but I do have Lionel Hampton's "Hot Mallets" spinning at 33.3 RPM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back