What makes you happy today?
Apr 17, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #31 of 98
The musical I have been giving every waking hour to finally came together yesterday(opening night). I will never forget this show, because it was the show that almost wasn't.

Some directors really don't even understand what I do. It makes for terrible communication between us.

[I design lighting for stage shows, voluntarily at the local community theater and and paid at the high school I'm attending.]

I also have some money coming my way, and you can expect a change in my gear, as well as my portapros getting back any time now.

Apr 17, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #32 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Eye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seeing my just over a year old Great Grandson. When he sees me he get's this great big smile and his arms go out for me to pick him up and then he lays his head on my shoulder. Now that makes me happy and content.

it just made me smile too-- thanks!!

Apr 17, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #33 of 98
My new business is moving along smoothly as more suppliers are willing to work with my company.
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #34 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdoi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
one of my hermit crabs finally resurfaced after spending 25days underground molting & hardening. happy to see it again.

Ive had at least 40 of them in my life....prolly alot more.

Do you have coenibita clypeatus, or coenibita compressus?

Add a pinch of salt sold for Betta's to their water.
Compressus needs the salt more than clypeatus though.
He will need alot of calcium now to rebuild his exoskeleton.

Apr 18, 2010 at 9:16 AM Post #39 of 98
Well, today was a rough start to my nine hour shift... About five hours in, my department (and me personally) was doing terrible, but within the last four hours I managed to make some decent money as well as boost my department numbers!

I got hit on by a gentleman at work today and he gave me his card-- I'm not gay, but hey, if you get a number from either sex, it still boosts your confidence for the day!
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #43 of 98
The fact that I was born 28 years ago.

Apr 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM Post #44 of 98
I have been thoroughly enjoying my set up for almost 2 weeks now...and I can't think of anything new to buy to improve my experience(well, except for some hifi fuses maybe
biggrin.gif
), that makes me happy
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back