What made your day awesome?
May 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #391 of 673
Quote:
Quote:
It would make everyone's day, but not his/hers probably. Also another downer is your custom title. It's now "Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products." 
triportsad.gif

Sad day indeed....Now I may be fooled by the P's by R.Kelly.

Now that made my day.

May 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #393 of 673
Grainbelt nordeast in the driveway on an 85 degree day after slaving in the yard.

what?! believe or not some people love that stuff. i love summer heat and since school year almost done i'll be doing lot of stuff outside(painting,landscaping,cutting trees,training. all that fun stuff) awwww yea. feels good doing a long day of hard work and coming back relaxing. i actually like doing physical labor and working with my hands. feels very rewarding

May 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #394 of 673
I hear ya. 

90 degrees and sunny... fixed the deck. Fixed the gate. Washed the car. Took the boy to a kite festival, and chilling on the porch with a cold beer. Hard to beat.

May 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #395 of 673

*Awaits for Sanakuku's response after Googling cream pie's without safesearch on*

This is going to make my day awesome.

It would make everyone's day, but not his/hers probably. Also another downer is your custom title. It's now "Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products." 
triportsad.gif

Boston creampie

Safe search on but somewhat related...

May 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #396 of 673
Quote:

Ahh so that's what a creampie look's like, looks somewhat similar in an odd way. LOL oh gee, I'ma shut up now. hahaha

This made my day.

May 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #397 of 673
Quote:

Nearly as messy too.

May 21, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #398 of 673
Ran into a lady I've had my eye on at the kid play place at the mall.  Gonna give her a ring sometime this week.

May 21, 2012 at 8:05 AM Post #400 of 673
May 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #402 of 673
Quote:
Hey your right..LOL just re-read that last sentence of his post.

seriously

I found out $900 pc rig is going to be in tommorow, and I get to hang out with a cute friend of mine for the next two days! Since out PC shop is in town and my delivery is going there I'll be going home with her till Friday ;3 so double awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back