What is your favorite fast food restaurant
Jan 20, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #17 of 47
I love me some sonic, but sadly the town I go to college in doesn't have one. If I had to pick just one fast food joint to eat at for the rest of time I would definitely have to go for Arbys, nothing is more delicious then Arbys Loaded Potato Bites

Jan 20, 2010 at 5:38 AM Post #19 of 47
Domino Pizza or random Chinese food places, i don't eat fast food much anymore.

Quote:

People who post crap like this are far more annoying than the people who make new threads. I want the 3 seconds back it took to read your pointless post, you are not a mod/admin, there is a report post/thread option so you don't need to spam pointlessly.

Jan 20, 2010 at 6:23 AM Post #20 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by wuaffiliate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People who post crap like this are far more annoying than the people who make new threads. I want the 3 seconds back it took to read your pointless post, you are not a mod/admin, there is a report post/thread option so you don't need to spam pointlessly.

Calm yourself. I was linking these threads because he asked a question. The threads provide answers to similar questions. People do this all the time. Don't get your panties in a bind.

Jan 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #22 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Calm yourself. I was linking these threads because he asked a question. The threads provide answers to similar questions. People do this all the time. Don't get your panties in a bind.

That is not the first time that poster has gone off on people. Check out the snack thread. All in less than 100 posts! I predict a banning in the future for the troll. Jmho of course.

Jan 20, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #24 of 47
I like 'em all and since I don't cook, I eat at 'em all, and I'm pushing 300 pounds. So if you want to be like me..

Subway - my kitchen. I'm there almost every day.
Quiznoz - better tasting than Subway, perhaps slightly more expensive, but there is only 1 location in Cayman so I often forget about the place.
Jimmy John's - wish they had one here! Visit there often when on the road in the US.
Dominos - when I'm starving late at night. In 15 minutes, I've got a pizza for 15 bucks. Can't beat that.
Pizza Hut - when I need break from Dominos.
Wendy's - when I need break from Subway, plus they have the best ice cream (chocolate frosties).
BK - when I need a break from Wendy's.
KFC - a total pig out place. "Ill have the 5 piece meal, an extra breast and a large baked beans on the side. Oh, and a large Diet Coke. Ya, I know... the 'Diet' part doesn't make any sense."
McDonald's - glad they don't have any in Cayman! Don't want to be eating unhealthy junk food and gaining weight!

I could go on, but I won't. It's probably time to reinvent my eating habits, and thus the shape of my body and my state of health, again.

Jan 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #25 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like 'em all and since I don't cook, I eat at 'em all, and I'm pushing 300 pounds. So if you want to be like me...

I'm on my way! LMAO! Seriously, I am...

Jan 20, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #26 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like 'em all and since I don't cook, I eat at 'em all, and I'm pushing 300 pounds. So if you want to be like me..

Subway - my kitchen. I'm there almost every day.
Quiznoz - better tasting than Subway, perhaps slightly more expensive, but there is only 1 location in Cayman so I often forget about the place.
Jimmy John's - wish they had one here! Visit there often when on the road in the US.
Dominos - when I'm starving late at night. In 15 minutes, I've got a pizza for 15 bucks. Can't beat that.
Pizza Hut - when I need break from Dominos.
Wendy's - when I need break from Subway, plus they have the best ice cream (chocolate frosties).
BK - when I need a break from Wendy's.
KFC - a total pig out place. "Ill have the 5 piece meal, an extra breast and a large baked beans on the side. Oh, and a large Diet Coke. Ya, I know... the 'Diet' part doesn't make any sense."
McDonald's - glad they don't have any in Cayman! Don't want to be eating unhealthy junk food and gaining weight!

I could go on, but I won't. It's probably time to reinvent my eating habits, and thus the shape of my body and my state of health, again.

i use to be like this, i.e. eat fast food a couple of times everyday.. but I rarely eat at these places nowadays (maybe once or twice a month).

and no i'm not 300lbs. I am barely 150lb.

Jan 20, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #28 of 47
Subway
But then again I rarely eat fast food.

Jan 20, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #29 of 47
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Or if I want a snack and I just have change on me, I'll swing by Taco Bell for a chicken burrito.
Jimmy John's is excellent too.

Jan 20, 2010 at 5:00 PM Post #30 of 47
I've heard a few votes for Jimmy Johns, though I've never heard of it. I though it might be a west coast thing, but google maps has one 6 minutes away. It's lunch time, so I'm checking them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back