What is your Favorite Digital Music Player (mp3)??
Aug 27, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #48 of 80
I second Craiglester, the Rio Karma was great

The Rio Karma will always be my favorite, the way you could make playlists from scratch on the go in a minute and then rearrange songs from an entire album or playlist in three or four easy, easy keystrokes made it my darling. Rio DJ created playlists for you based on a number of determinants such as most popular, least popular, recently added, memory lane (which played songs you listened to many times but hadn't recently played), the list was impressive and thoughtful.

Unfortunately Rio couldn't stay afloat, the company was poorly run in just about every way you could imagine.

Aug 31, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #56 of 80
Another vote for the award-winning NW-HD5. Nothing sounds like it (well maybe my MZ-RH1), that's why I own 4 of them, one is in use now, then when it dies #2 fills in, and so on, so I can keep on going like....
L3000.gif

Oh did I forget to mention its legendary battery life (up to 40 hours on a single charge) and the fact that the batteries are interchangeable and user-replaceable, try doing that with a Zune or an iPod!!!

Aug 31, 2008 at 5:32 AM Post #57 of 80
I still like my iRiver H120.

I wish it had more capacity. A lot more. I wonder what i can do to upgrade it.

Aug 31, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #59 of 80
still loving my ipod 30gb... i bought classic80 but end up giving it to my father coz i stil prefer sound sig of my old one...

Aug 31, 2008 at 12:50 PM Post #60 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by kendal3334 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my Zen Vision M
and i have mod it like iMod, so it performs very nice with my Predator

Umm...hard to mod the M?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back