What is the longest, non-stop, headphone listening experience you have had??
Jan 20, 2007 at 5:53 AM Post #46 of 52
Unfortunately...I have the "pleasure" of 12hours flight every other month for business travels to Asia
frown.gif
I think my ears have been "fixed" to my skull by now
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man that is a brutal flight. When we lived in Canada we used to fly BC to Korea to Singapore every other summer
redface.gif

Jan 20, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #47 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
More than 12 hours. Although I changed headphones during that day. I watched all 3 Lord of The Rings Extended films with the O2 and spent most of the rest of the time listening to Jean-Michel Jarre Jarre on the AMT, with some audiobook before bed.

Only large break was where I made my tea with the radio on. I also spent that whole day in my dressing gown and drank some white russians. It was most Dude.

On plane journeys, I prefer to read.

there is no reason in hell that you should not be awarded your headphoneous supremous moniker... i have had at most 10 hours... and that with several breaks in between... today actually... with my dt770 and er4s which i am beginning to like as a portable edition of my dt880! you are da' man!

Jan 20, 2007 at 10:24 AM Post #49 of 52
Between four and five hours, on a relative long train ride.
I seldom have more than two hour non-stop listening sessions at home.

Oct 9, 2010 at 5:50 AM Post #51 of 52
Headphones on: 14 hours on many occasions - when I'm on holidays, a game session can last a long time without going to the toilet. Food is usually just once at the start and end of the day.

Music running: 3 hours.

Oct 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #52 of 52
13 episodes of angel beats.
so about 6 hours with my CX300

my ears was itchy as hell..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back