What do you think about eggnog?
Dec 2, 2005 at 11:55 PM Post #32 of 60
i enjoy it as well, but never thought to put alcohol into it..
blink.gif

Dec 3, 2005 at 12:03 AM Post #33 of 60
I've always liked the word. Eggnog.... EggggNogggg it rolls off of the tongue so nicely.
wink.gif

Haven't had the beverage in ten + years. Haven’t missed eggnog

Dec 3, 2005 at 12:13 AM Post #34 of 60
I like eggnog ok, but I don't usually drink a lot of it. I may have a few glasses every holiday season and a couple eggnog lattes from Starbucks, if I can manage.

Dec 3, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #36 of 60
I love it, although I have to have the light version as I'm a little (or maybe lot) too large.

Dec 3, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #38 of 60
Oh boy, I used to hate that stuff and never drink it, but I think I'll be buying myself an Eggnog latte and a quart of it tomorrow. That is, if we have any Eggnog lattes to sell at work tomorrow. Eggnog is a rare treat and I know it will probably raise my cholesterol levels, but I love cream and eggs and sugar. No alcohol please. I like eggnog like I like my hi-fi sound: creamy.

Dec 3, 2005 at 4:52 AM Post #40 of 60
Ugh... the thought of drinking eggnog makes me want to vomit in my own mouth, and I already have enough of that (probably the onset of health problems
frown.gif
). In any case, I avoid the stuff politely: by telling people how bluntly I don't like it
biggrin.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Dec 3, 2005 at 6:05 AM Post #41 of 60
Love it!!! With dark rum, and nutmeg and cinnamon.

The strange thing is that I don't like milk very much, I don't like eggs on their own, but I love egg nog. Go figure.

Dec 3, 2005 at 8:44 AM Post #42 of 60
only the first 3 sips does it for me..than it is barf city...

Dec 3, 2005 at 2:14 PM Post #43 of 60
The stuff from a store in the carton I cannot stand. Homemade on the other hand is a different story. It tastes nothing like the mass produced glop they call eggnog.

Dec 4, 2005 at 5:20 AM Post #45 of 60
I like eggnog okay. It's one of those things that I start to drink it and can't stop until the glass is empty. I haven't had any in years.

As pne said, I never thought to put alcohol in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back