1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about eggnog?

First

Back
1 2
Next

Last
  1. daba
    The best way to get results on the forums is via a clear, succinct poll. Anyways, I love eggnog.

2. pne
    i enjoy it as well, but never thought to put alcohol into it.. [​IMG]

3. Yikes Contributor
    I've always liked the word. Eggnog.... EggggNogggg it rolls off of the tongue so nicely. [​IMG]

Haven't had the beverage in ten + years. Haven’t missed eggnog

4. Elec
    I like eggnog ok, but I don't usually drink a lot of it. I may have a few glasses every holiday season and a couple eggnog lattes from Starbucks, if I can manage.

5. nikongod
    yummy, popur that thick white cream down my throat.

6. ameyer17
    I love it, although I have to have the light version as I'm a little (or maybe lot) too large.

7. Edwood
    I like Egg Nog, mildly "spiked". [​IMG]

-Ed

8. Welly Wu
    Oh boy, I used to hate that stuff and never drink it, but I think I'll be buying myself an Eggnog latte and a quart of it tomorrow. That is, if we have any Eggnog lattes to sell at work tomorrow. Eggnog is a rare treat and I know it will probably raise my cholesterol levels, but I love cream and eggs and sugar. No alcohol please. I like eggnog like I like my hi-fi sound: creamy.

9. MIKEp
    you would have to pay me to drink eggnog, can't stand the stuff

10. seeberg
    Ugh... the thought of drinking eggnog makes me want to vomit in my own mouth, and I already have enough of that (probably the onset of health problems[​IMG]). In any case, I avoid the stuff politely: by telling people how bluntly I don't like it[​IMG]

[​IMG],
    Abe

11. AndyRx7
    Love it!!! With dark rum, and nutmeg and cinnamon.

The strange thing is that I don't like milk very much, I don't like eggs on their own, but I love egg nog. Go figure.

12. 1911
    only the first 3 sips does it for me..than it is barf city...

13. john_jcb
    The stuff from a store in the carton I cannot stand. Homemade on the other hand is a different story. It tastes nothing like the mass produced glop they call eggnog.

14. Welly Wu
    Try Turkey Hill Eggnog. I just bought it and I am seriously in love with its flavor. I got to get some of this Bailey's Irish Creme now.

15. Mr.PD Contributor
    I like eggnog okay. It's one of those things that I start to drink it and can't stop until the glass is empty. I haven't had any in years.

As pne said, I never thought to put alcohol in it.

First

Back
1 2
Next

Last