What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #40,327 of 136,059
Although I find I am in the minority I kind of feel the same. It takes many,many listens for me to appreciate what is going and sometimes, I just want to put  music on and enjoy it from the start.  My Bloody Valentine has never been that enjoyable to me... but I have tried
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Completely underwhelmed in so far. This is just kind of terrible...Might be returning this one if side 2 doesn't pick up really quick.

Mar 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #40,328 of 136,059
This is the first time in as long as I can remember I've decided to just turn something off. 

I like some weird stuff but this is just...god awful. 

I can't get through one play, much less multiple plays to 'appreciate' it. 

I almost feel bad for hating a piece of music this much...but WHY?

Quote:
Although I find I am in the minority I kind of feel the same. It takes many,many listens for me to appreciate what is going and sometimes, I just want to put  music on and enjoy it from the start.  My Bloody Valentine has never been that enjoyable to me... but I have tried
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #40,330 of 136,059
Quote:
This is the first time in as long as I can remember I've decided to just turn something off. 

I like some weird stuff but this is just...god awful. 

I can't get through one play, much less multiple plays to 'appreciate' it. 

I almost feel bad for hating a piece of music this much...but WHY?

There's always going to be that one cup of tea that's sour..

Mar 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #40,333 of 136,059

Mar 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #40,334 of 136,059
Quote:

Completely underwhelmed in so far. This is just kind of terrible...Might be returning this one if side 2 doesn't pick up really quick.

I'm siding with you on this one. In my humble opinion, it just isn't good. I'm not diggin' it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back