What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Dec 15, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #29,927 of 136,244
51z782w5goL._SS500_.jpg

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #29,928 of 136,244
Jeremy Soule - Dragonborn (Sons of Skyrim) - Skyrim OST

Pretty nice, though the voices are mixed slightly too forward for me, and lacks a little dynamic range.

Dec 16, 2011 at 5:57 AM Post #29,930 of 136,244
Artist: The Asteroids Galaxy Tour 
Album: Fruit
Song: Hero 

Dec 16, 2011 at 6:01 AM Post #29,931 of 136,244

blissfully de-stressing after a $hitty day at work

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #29,934 of 136,244
"From Mystical Gods To Modern Day" a Blues compilation with brilliant songs like "Cocaine Habit Blues" by the Memphis Jug Band. It will be a Bluesy Friday...

Dec 16, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #29,937 of 136,244

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Tassili" - Tinariwen (saw them on Colbert, with guys from TV On The Radio...really interesting sound...)

Beautiful band

Listening to Tinariwen again...kind of an addicting sound...love the guitar work...

I grabbed a couple of sets from dime based on how people were raving about them. I'll get the album next. It's the kind of music you hear once and know right away it's something special. Reminds me a lot of the Ry Cooder & Ali Farka Touré album.

You guys got me curious, so I first torrent-downloaded it, then decided this was really worth having & supporting, so purchased it, the 2-CD Digipack. Really good stuff indeed. Who said piracy didn't benefit the artist in the end? I think it filters the bad stuff from the better. I always end up buying something I like.

Dec 16, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #29,938 of 136,244

Fleetwood Mac

(Deluxe Edition) [Extra tracks,
Original recording reissued,
Original recording remastered]

Rhino production

Fleetwood Mac

Dec 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #29,939 of 136,244

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Tassili" - Tinariwen (saw them on Colbert, with guys from TV On The Radio...really interesting sound...)

Beautiful band

Listening to Tinariwen again...kind of an addicting sound...love the guitar work...

I grabbed a couple of sets from dime based on how people were raving about them. I'll get the album next. It's the kind of music you hear once and know right away it's something special. Reminds me a lot of the Ry Cooder & Ali Farka Touré album.

You guys got me curious, so I first torrent-downloaded it, then decided this was really worth having & supporting, so purchased it, the 2-CD Digipack. Really good stuff indeed. Who said piracy didn't benefit the artist in the end? I think it filters the bad stuff from the better. I always end up buying something I like.

Man, I would have gotten the 2CD version but I didn't know it existed...liking this album more every time I hear it...

Dec 16, 2011 at 6:13 PM Post #29,940 of 136,244

Quote:
Man, I would have gotten the 2CD version but I didn't know it existed...liking this album more every time I hear it...

RYM is your friend for release infos; there's even a vinyl issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back