Robert Plant

Music byLed Zeppelin
CinematographyErnest Day
Editing byHumphrey Dixon
Distributed byWarner Bros.
Release date(s)20 October 1976 (USA)
Running time137 min.
LanguageEnglish

The Song Remains the Same is a concert film by the English rock band Led Zeppelin. The recording of the film took place during three nights of concerts at Madison Square Garden in New York City, during the band's 1973 concert tour of the United States. The film premiered on 20 October 1976, at Cinema I in New York and at Warner West End Cinema in London two weeks later.[1] It was accompanied by a soundtrack album of the same name. The DVD of the film was released on 31 December 1999.

Promotional materials stated that the film was "the band's special way of giving their millions of friends what they had been clamouring for — a personal and private tour of Led Zeppelin. For the first time the world has a front row seat on Led Zeppelin."

A reissue of the film, including previously unreleased footage, was released on DVD, HD DVD, and Blu-ray Disc on 20 November 2007, by Warner Home Video.

"Bron-Yr-Aur"
"Rock and Roll"
"Black Dog"
"Since I've Been Loving You"
"No Quarter"
"The Song Remains the Same"
"The Rain Song"
"Dazed and Confused"
"Stairway to Heaven"
"Moby Dick"
"Heartbreaker"
"Whole Lotta Love"
End Credits (w/ "Stairway to Heaven")

~
smily_headphones1.gif
~

Mar 29, 2010 at 8:02 AM Post #18,038 of 136,152
gorillaz-plastic-beach.jpg

My first "Gorillaz" album. Wrapping up the second song right now, and I just can't take them seriously. Going into the third track...yeah, I guess I don't "get" this stuff.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back