What are the best Headphone Amps for an Alessandro MS2i ?
Jul 24, 2010 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

didizebest

New Head-Fier
I recently bought an Alessandro MS2i with a Little Dot I+ (with Mullard M8161 / OPA2107) and I'm wondering if a classical Headphone Amps (instead of a tube amp) could be better ?
The little dot is my first headphone amp, so I cannot compare with any other headphone amps, but I don't know what's best between Tube or OPA...

Thanks for your help :wink:

PS : I'm french, and as you can see (or read :D) I'm not really good with english....

Jul 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #2 of 8
Like what I wrote at another thread, the answer is Linearossa K3, it's smooth ,transparant, punchy, and really good staging. 

Many people said that MS2i has hot treble, with K3, the treble will smooth but still extend and highly detail.

Jul 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM Post #4 of 8
Thanks for your answers :)
@TheMiddleSky : The  Linearossa K3 seems pretty interesting, but maybe a little bit expensive for me. I will have to wait to get the money :D
@Volume : when you say"the MAD", wich amp are you talking about ? What's the Brand/full name ?

Aug 29, 2010 at 1:17 AM Post #6 of 8

I'm looking for a good portable amp, where do you buy it from?
popcorn.gif

Quote:
Like what I wrote at another thread, the answer is Linearossa K3, it's smooth ,transparant, punchy, and really good staging. 

Many people said that MS2i has hot treble, with K3, the treble will smooth but still extend and highly detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back