Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Nov 14, 2008 at 6:22 AM Post #2,371 of 2,524
this is true, and umm shouldn't you remove it from yours
smily_headphones1.gif
or did you have 2?

Nov 14, 2008 at 6:30 AM Post #2,372 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is true, and umm shouldn't you remove it from yours
smily_headphones1.gif
or did you have 2?

Fixed. Now to add the Westone 3 to my profile, soon... (actually, I will have to have a shootout with my Klipsch Image X10 first).

Nov 14, 2008 at 1:10 PM Post #2,373 of 2,524
Quote:

I'd say it's a question of priorities. The 3 is THE big launch for Westone, and they're going to sell a LOT more of them than they will customs. Think Positive! once the 3 is out.. they can spend more resources on getting the customs ready..

I guess..... I can only wait. and I'm going to be making the leap to customs, so it's not sensible to just choose from the ACS T1 or UE11pro when the 3 customs are around the corner :s

ah well. least I've an excuse not to blow $1000 just yet.

Nov 14, 2008 at 1:42 PM Post #2,374 of 2,524
I recently replaced my es2's with ue10's. I really wanted custom 3's but alas..

Too late for me, but hope for those still looking that they may resist longer and be rewarded in their patience.

Maybe when the 3 comes out my pup will instinctively eat the ue10's to give me a good excuse to come back to westone.

Nov 14, 2008 at 2:35 PM Post #2,375 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by lara veronin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recently replaced my es2's with ue10's. I really wanted custom 3's but alas..

Too late for me, but hope for those still looking that they may resist longer and be rewarded in their patience.

Maybe when the 3 comes out my pup will instinctively eat the ue10's to give me a good excuse to come back to westone.

I have the UE10 and I plan to do a head-up (even though I don't consider myself an audiophile) with the 3s when I get these IEM. I will keep the winner and sell the loser!
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 2:38 PM Post #2,376 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by ioXt_2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the UE10 and I plan to do a head-up (even though I don't consider myself an audiophile) with the 3s when I get these IEM. I will keep the winner and sell the loser!
biggrin.gif

These are custom IEM right?
So who are you going to sell them to?
confused_face_2.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #2,379 of 2,524
Quote:

I'd say it's a question of priorities. The 3 is THE big launch for Westone, and they're going to sell a LOT more of them than they will customs. Think Positive! once the 3 is out.. they can spend more resources on getting the customs ready..

Big launch. Lol. It's only gonna be a big launch if they release it next week until the week before Christmas for this Christmas season. Any later than that, they're doomed.

Nov 17, 2008 at 6:09 AM Post #2,380 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Big launch. Lol. It's only gonna be a big launch if they release it next week until the week before Christmas for this Christmas season. Any later than that, they're doomed.

why? I'm sure it'll be a big hoohaa whenever they do launch. it's not like they have to rely on any particular season to push them out.

by now, all the crazy excitement's died down to soft coals. everyone's just patiently waiting now: no expectations no disappointment.

btw can anyone see the westone forums from the sponsor forums page? it's odd my browser doesn't show westone. I actually have to google to get to this page ;s

Nov 17, 2008 at 6:14 AM Post #2,381 of 2,524
I can't find the westone forum from there either. I have this one bookmarked.

Nov 18, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #2,382 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by athenaesword /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why? I'm sure it'll be a big hoohaa whenever they do launch. it's not like they have to rely on any particular season to push them out.

It's like movies. The best time to put them out would be during the summer season. Same case here. The best time for them to earn something is the Christmas season. They keep saying it'll be released by the end of this year. But who'll buy them if they've already bought something else for Christmas?

Now wasn't that just all common sense. I can't believe you didn't figure that one out yourself.

Nov 18, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #2,383 of 2,524
Quote:

Now wasn't that just all common sense. I can't believe you didn't figure that one out yourself.

Now, you wouldn't speak condescendingly to anyone or stoop to the level of personal attacks, would you?

Eeeesh. Hypocritical much?

Nov 18, 2008 at 11:07 PM Post #2,384 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now, you wouldn't speak condescendingly to anyone or stoop to the level of personal attacks, would you?

Eeeesh. Hypocritical much?

Are you stalking me because you couldn't reply to my post in the Mac vs. PC? Sarcasm vs. insults is another issue that I wouldn't mind arguing with you if you feel like it.

Nov 18, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #2,385 of 2,524
Quote:

Are you stalking me because you couldn't reply to my post in the Mac vs. PC? Sarcasm vs. insults is another issue that I wouldn't mind arguing with you if you feel like it.

I believe my first post in this thread predates you becoming a member at Head-Fi, so it wasn't stalking- I just choose to get updates on threads I post in.

Sarcasm:

sar⋅casm   [sahr-kaz-uhm]
–noun
1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

Uhmmmmm.... By that definition sarcasm IS insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back