Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Dec 5, 2008 at 7:17 AM Post #2,507 of 2,524
Powerderhound,

OMG. The W3's are fan-freaking-tastic! The music isn't just in my head. The band, the instruments... I swear the scratch of the strings just occurred in my head. It's all so real. I am simply stunned. I may even prefer them to my HD650 headphones now.... I just can't stop listening... they are ... euphoric. Holy $#!^.

and Flavio!!!! thanks for the quick delivery! Thanks for the W2's over the past year. Awesome service.... great communication... much appreciated.

Dec 5, 2008 at 12:56 PM Post #2,508 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonedaf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone received their Westone 3 (pre-order or otherwise) or a tracking number from AmericanTechPushers? I haven't received any word from them since re-submitting my pre-order card details a couple of weeks ago...

i received an email from americantechpushers (Mr Keith) asking for reconfirmation of my delivery address few days ago. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I put my address in that reply. In that same email, I asked when will my Westone 3 arrive using the USPS option but I never heard from him. However, thinking back, I have had experiences like when asking questions like if the insurance cover can reimburse if my earphone is lost in transit - there is no reply. It was a while before I figure out myself the answer after I did some research into their FAQ, into earphone solutions FAQ and some logical thinking. The answer is probably: No (since it's not easy to prove the shipment did or did not arrive). I don't know, maybe he is angry at me for asking too many questions and not reading his FAQ first. Or he is busy or overwhelmed by so many orders. I am worried he thinks I am a fraud or something since many sellers don't like to ship international for that reason. So my last question, was when he thinks my shipment would arrive. Since I am still waiting right now, I ~hope~ the shipment is on the way, I am in hesitation in asking him some more. I love their Minibox E promotional upgrade BTW, that's why I stick to it. I hope it will arrive safe and sound, Please wish me best of luck.

Dec 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM Post #2,509 of 2,524
i want to make an observation about behaviour.
i have been reading only from this Westone forum since my pre-order in middle of 2007. Most people is into the quality of the earphone but rarely describe the experience of earphone with the music. Like what happens if Westone is used to listen to Song A or Song B. Or the Westone amplify which ambience with indie label styles like freak folk, punk rock, americana, live etc
I listen to independent label music hours everyday and I have nearly 60 Gigabyte of mp3 and growing. Technically that's rotation of 2 weeks non stop non repeating tracks. To me, it's my love for music the reason why I invest in Westone. But not my love for Westone then I start to listen to music. Not to say I want to talk about music but you use userphone because there is music right? It's a subtle point here....

Dec 5, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #2,510 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoiseGUI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Powerderhound,

OMG. The W3's are fan-freaking-tastic! The music isn't just in my head. The band, the instruments... I swear the scratch of the strings just occurred in my head. It's all so real. I am simply stunned. I may even prefer them to my HD650 headphones now.... I just can't stop listening... they are ... euphoric. Holy $#!^.

and Flavio!!!! thanks for the quick delivery! Thanks for the W2's over the past year. Awesome service.... great communication... much appreciated.

MWAHHH! Welcome to the dark side. :wink:
Glad you like them!

Dec 7, 2008 at 8:50 AM Post #2,511 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by fcchan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i received an email from americantechpushers (Mr Keith) asking for reconfirmation of my delivery address few days ago. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I put my address in that reply. In that same email, I asked when will my Westone 3 arrive using the USPS option but I never heard from him. However, thinking back, I have had experiences like when asking questions like if the insurance cover can reimburse if my earphone is lost in transit - there is no reply. It was a while before I figure out myself the answer after I did some research into their FAQ, into earphone solutions FAQ and some logical thinking. The answer is probably: No (since it's not easy to prove the shipment did or did not arrive). I don't know, maybe he is angry at me for asking too many questions and not reading his FAQ first. Or he is busy or overwhelmed by so many orders. I am worried he thinks I am a fraud or something since many sellers don't like to ship international for that reason. So my last question, was when he thinks my shipment would arrive. Since I am still waiting right now, I ~hope~ the shipment is on the way, I am in hesitation in asking him some more. I love their Minibox E promotional upgrade BTW, that's why I stick to it. I hope it will arrive safe and sound, Please wish me best of luck.

Good luck...

Having said that, I think that there must be some way to claim reimbursement if the package gets lost in transit - why else would we be paying insurance?

I'm from Singapore myself. Keith was very responsive when I pre-ordered and contacted him last year during the original W3 launchdates, but it seems really difficult to contact him by email, PM, or phone now - maybe he's been very busy due to the holiday and fulfilling pre-orders. He's just sent me an email saying that my order has shipped... but my credit card hasn't been charged
confused_face.gif

Dec 7, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #2,512 of 2,524
Quote:

Good luck...

Having said that, I think that there must be some way to claim reimbursement if the package gets lost in transit - why else would we be paying insurance?

I'm from Singapore myself. Keith was very responsive when I pre-ordered and contacted him last year during the original W3 launchdates, but it seems really difficult to contact him by email, PM, or phone now - maybe he's been very busy due to the holiday and fulfilling pre-orders. He's just sent me an email saying that my order has shipped... but my credit card hasn't been charged
confused_face.gif

Ya he have his forum here in head fi for westone 3 pre-order
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f61/fr...12/index8.html

Very helpful then. This means he is unusual this year.

I think insurance only apply for shipment with tracking number. I go for air mail without tracking number. Didn't think properly. That's why now I feel a bit 'kiasi'. Suppose something (fire, terrorist, etc ) goes wrong, how to prove my package. In fact, worse with Keith unresponsive.

Happy to hear your shipment is on the way. You and I are genuine customer, if credit card haven't charge, simply check and tell Keith again. The important thing is the shipment arrive safely.

Touchwood. Fingers crossed. Mantra added in.

Dec 15, 2008 at 10:41 PM Post #2,514 of 2,524
WOW this things good
smily_headphones1.gif
cant stop listening on my pico nano combo!!!!!! this is way more comfy than my super fi 5 v2!!!! and almost sounds as good as the hd650 with a home amp
smily_headphones1.gif
anybody have luck finding comply replacement foam tips???

Dec 17, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #2,515 of 2,524
Hey Tonedaf

I still don't have response from Keith for my Westone 3. His last email was 1st December, asked confirmation for my address, then fell silent. Can you imagine how that feels not knowing heads nor tails. Call up my bank, credit card hasn't been charged.

Anyway, I am here to help you. Since the Pushers are using USPS and you have a tracking number, you can track your Westone package here:
USPS - Track & Confirm - Put our delivery information to work for you

In the same website you can find terms of insurance and how to make claims.

Singapore's reciprocal service is Speedpost. So look up Speedpost website and continue tracking your Westone package using that tracking number. This way, I am sure you will feel better seeing your package coming.

Maybe you can help me. Tell me when's the last date he responded to you. This way, I know if I am deliberately ignored.

The wait for for Westone3 1+ years didn't bother me as much as having to wait like this.

FC

Dec 18, 2008 at 12:48 AM Post #2,516 of 2,524
Quote:

Hey Tonedaf

I still don't have response from Keith for my Westone 3. His last email was 1st December, asked confirmation for my address, then fell silent. Can you imagine how that feels not knowing heads nor tails. Call up my bank, credit card hasn't been charged.

Anyway, I am here to help you. Since the Pushers are using USPS and you have a tracking number, you can track your Westone package here:
USPS - Track & Confirm - Put our delivery information to work for you

In the same website you can find terms of insurance and how to make claims.

Singapore's reciprocal service is Speedpost. So look up Speedpost website and continue tracking your Westone package using that tracking number. This way, I am sure you will feel better seeing your package coming.

Maybe you can help me. Tell me when's the last date he responded to you. This way, I know if I am deliberately ignored.

The wait for for Westone3 1+ years didn't bother me as much as having to wait like this.

FC

Hi. I've given up.
mad.gif
I'm going to cancel my order with Keith / Americantechpushers and I've also just called my bank to cancel my credit card too.

The last correspondence I had was on Dec 4th, where Keith claimed that my order had shipped. No response to email since then, and phone calls either went to voice mail (previously) or to a fax machine (now).

I don't actually have a tracking number since I only opted for shipping with insurance (but without tracking number). Anyway, I'm sure it hasn't shipped - what merchant would dare to ship goods without first making sure that the charge has been processed? In the rather unlikely event that the shipment eventually appears, I'll figure out how to refuse shipment, send it back, or something.

Dec 18, 2008 at 11:02 AM Post #2,517 of 2,524
Quote:

Hi. I've given up.
mad.gif
I'm going to cancel my order with Keith / Americantechpushers and I've also just called my bank to cancel my credit card too.

The last correspondence I had was on Dec 4th, where Keith claimed that my order had shipped. No response to email since then, and phone calls either went to voice mail (previously) or to a fax machine (now).

I don't actually have a tracking number since I only opted for shipping with insurance (but without tracking number). Anyway, I'm sure it hasn't shipped - what merchant would dare to ship goods without first making sure that the charge has been processed? In the rather unlikely event that the shipment eventually appears, I'll figure out how to refuse shipment, send it back, or something.

I know how you feel but is it too late to tell you not to be hasty?
We waited nearly 2 years for Westone3. And they come with Minibox. But it's this very thing that makes you angry: The sweet promise but no deliver.

I am going to wait a few days more and then try to call.

Let me know if Keith responds to you. It's important because then I will know Keith is not responding to me.

You found other place which gives a good deal for Westone 3?

Dec 18, 2008 at 2:05 PM Post #2,518 of 2,524
Quote:

I know how you feel but is it too late to tell you not to be hasty?
We waited nearly 2 years for Westone3. And they come with Minibox. But it's this very thing that makes you angry: The sweet promise but no deliver.

I am going to wait a few days more and then try to call.

Let me know if Keith responds to you. It's important because then I will know Keith is not responding to me.

You found other place which gives a good deal for Westone 3?

I've already tried calling a few times over the last 2 weeks - no luck. Yes, I've already instructed my bank to cancel my card, and emailed + submitted my order cancellation on americantechpusher's contact us form.

What really bugged me was the lack of communication; if they just told us what was going on, or did not claim to have shipped when they clearly did not, I could have cancelled my order and gone with someone else.

I'm not necessarily looking for a great deal (though that would of course be welcome), so I'm going with one of the authorised dealers in Singapore - at least they respond, even if just to say that they're currently out of stock.

Dec 18, 2008 at 5:14 PM Post #2,519 of 2,524
Quote:

I've already tried calling a few times over the last 2 weeks - no luck. Yes, I've already instructed my bank to cancel my card, and emailed + submitted my order cancellation on americantechpusher's contact us form.

What really bugged me was the lack of communication; if they just told us what was going on, or did not claim to have shipped when they clearly did not, I could have cancelled my order and gone with someone else.

I'm not necessarily looking for a great deal (though that would of course be welcome), so I'm going with one of the authorised dealers in Singapore - at least they respond, even if just to say that they're currently out of stock.

I managed to unearth from depths of Google, 3 email addresses associated with Tech Pusher. The name is Hugh Field and I composed a message to that seeking assistance. I forwarded to Keith's techpusher email and support at techpusher. Keith initiated contact with me from email with domain 'twcny.rr.com'.

When you called them I hope you take in account regional time difference with Syracuse, New York. 7pm here is 6am there. If offices open 9am then 10pm is.

Tonedaf thanks for your communication, I can now compare some facts. I still have hope I keep my Westone 3 order for now. Will keep you posted.

Dec 19, 2008 at 1:20 AM Post #2,520 of 2,524
Quote:

When you called them I hope you take in account regional time difference with Syracuse, New York. 7pm here is 6am there. If offices open 9am then 10pm is.

Yes, I called during (what should be) business hours in EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back