Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Feb 15, 2008 at 10:10 PM Post #1,936 of 2,524
This thread was a joke from day one! Nice PR work Westone...
cool.gif

Feb 16, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #1,938 of 2,524
The reason I was/am interested is naturally the true 3 driver design, and wondering how far universals can go when compared to my long-serving, 3+ years old Sensas. So no, I'm not just drive-by posting, just one of the (usually) silent masses wondering what Westone was thinking regarding the handling of this thread.

I don't blame p0werhound as such, because he works for a company and has to operate by their rules, meaning he could have nothing to say and no way to reply about it. I guess it's just how not to handle a release.

Here I am feeling bad about having to hold back a matter of days on release of something a lot of people are anticipating, and it's not apparent to them why I can't say anything, although it'll become clear after the fact. But that's a matter of days, not months or years.

It's regrettable that the question regarding final production was never answered. It sounds to me like the retooling happens, and then the testing process starts again, but I can only guess because the question was never answered. P0werhound probably isn't allowed to answer it.

Feb 16, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #1,940 of 2,524
what i dont get is that there are several members here who have manufacturing samples, in the time the westone 3 have been in development, the q-Jays went from the drawing board to stores, same goes for the super.fi 4, whats going on here ?

or did they sign a deal with 3D realms to have the first series of Westone 3 IEMS bundled with the special edition of duke nukem forever ?

Feb 17, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #1,942 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone is selling UM2 in the FS forum for $200.

I just bought those!
Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Can't wait to have listen to it.

Feb 20, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #1,946 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
or did they sign a deal with 3D realms to have the first series of Westone 3 IEMS bundled with the special edition of duke nukem forever ?

xD Either that or Fallout 3 with triple-the-dose-of-radiation driver.

Feb 20, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #1,947 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At this rate, you'll be able to wear your Westone 3s while playing Duke Nukem Forever.

LOL!! I like this saying!
=> "you'll be able to wear your Westone 3s while playing Duke Nukem Forever"
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #1,949 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by tldoxmf87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UM2 sounds amazing.. can't wait for the westone 3s !!!!!!

Don't worry. You'll learn to wait
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back