Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Dec 2, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #661 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroBBOY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if we buy together FeedMeTrance, we might get a discount in the W3+shipping costs?
biggrin.gif

good idea

well atm EarphoneSolutions has free standard shipping, but $38 extra for FedEx.

FreqCitySound (on eBay) has free First Class Shipping, and extra $8 for Express.

So $407USD from FreqCity, so not much to save in the end actually
frown.gif

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:01 AM Post #662 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
good idea

well atm EarphoneSolutions has free standard shipping, but $38 extra for FedEx.

FreqCitySound (on eBay) has free First Class Shipping, and extra $8 for Express.

So $407USD from FreqCity, so not much to save in the end actually
frown.gif

I suspect that you could get someone in the states to buy you a set with the live search discount and ship them to you. I have Australian friends from other forums I visit that I know well enough to do that for. I imagine that if you're good enough friends they'd trust you to paypal them the money. Might be worth looking into if you know someone well on the board here. Just a thought.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:08 AM Post #663 of 2,224
Any volunteers?

I have pretty decent feedback, if I can get them at $240USD (with LiveCashback) + Say $15 shipping and maybe some royalties to the nice Head-Fier, would save me lots!

Quote:

Originally Posted by crammit442 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suspect that you could get someone in the states to buy you a set with the live search discount and ship them to you. I have Australian friends from other forums I visit that I know well enough to do that for. I imagine that if you're good enough friends they'd trust you to paypal them the money. Might be worth looking into if you know someone well on the board here. Just a thought.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:12 AM Post #665 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by crammit442 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you asked seller ship directly to AUS or must via USA then AUS?

Thanks.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:28 AM Post #667 of 2,224
This is an interesting headphone...

Lets leave it at that. I haven't yet decided whether to agree with what's been sad by various sources so far.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #668 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaloS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is an interesting headphone...

Lets leave it at that. I haven't yet decided whether to agree with what's been sad by various sources so far.

It seems you often have contrary opinions about headphones, so it will be interesting to see what you think.

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #670 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any volunteers?

I have pretty decent feedback, if I can get them at $240USD (with LiveCashback) + Say $15 shipping and maybe some royalties to the nice Head-Fier, would save me lots!

I don't see any body can get it for $240 now since the 10% off (which can only been used once) has been ended 11/30, unless there is a new ebay discount available.

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #671 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by small.solar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't see any body can get it for $240 now since the 10% off (which can only been used once) has been ended 11/30, unless there is a new ebay discount available.

I got the 30 Cash back and the ebay 10 percent off for total of 40 off today.....cant wait to see if they beat my Ec4s with custom tips

Dec 2, 2008 at 5:18 AM Post #675 of 2,224
I paid full too...crap. Oh well, they better be good! Getting them tomorrow! There wasn't any deals for Canadians that I didn't know about were there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back