Westone 3 Impressions Thread
Dec 1, 2008 at 3:40 PM Post #632 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy855 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some random question but I have been wondering for some time what that little red symbol on the W3 phones is actually supposed to mean...?

It's a three.

Dec 1, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #633 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by djh01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a three.

Ah, okay.
redface.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 4:40 PM Post #634 of 2,224
Mine are in my ears now! ....and I'm going to do some extended listening today whilst I work.

Opinions to come soon...........

Dec 1, 2008 at 4:55 PM Post #635 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy855 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some random question but I have been wondering for some time what that little red symbol on the W3 phones is actually supposed to mean...?

I found it hard to tell what it was at first, then I just blurred my focus and saw a 3

Dec 1, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #636 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SilverB, i still waiting for my pairs of boardshort sent from the States using USPS International Priority. It has been 2 MONTHS! and yet to arrive. I assumed USD80 going into drain.

Hopefully you will be more lucky.

Tracking should be available for International Priority, right?

I've just got an update on the USPS tracking system.
Out of Foreign Customs, December 01, 2008, 11:37 pm, MALAYSIA

Woohoo.... I should be receiving the W3's very soon
beerchug.gif

SilverB

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #637 of 2,224
thanks for your help again powderhound!

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:22 PM Post #638 of 2,224
any body know of a distributer in Vancouver B.C Canada or an online retailer that ships to Canada

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:22 PM Post #640 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by slypher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any body know of a distributer in Vancouver B.C Canada or an online retailer that ships to Canada

MarcoPolo Presents....

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #641 of 2,224
WOW or WHAT? These babies just arrived 30mins. ago from Fedex and are in my ears now!!! I can't even believe that iem's now, can reproduce such sounds especially these babies. Clear and silky smooth. More opinion's after I get back from school. For now, the only thing that I am disappointed is that these 3's are made in China and not the states. Other than that nothing else. The 3's are certainly smaller compared to the UM2's and the cable is a lot softer and less briaded than the UM2 made wise (like stated by other people here previously). I think my iem journey ends here (or not). =p

Triple Fi. 10 for sale! Anyone? =]

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:09 PM Post #642 of 2,224
thanks for the info

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #643 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW or WHAT? These babies just arrived 30mins. ago from Fedex and are in my ears now!!! ...

I'm so envious..
and very pissed at Fedex; I paid for 2nd day delivery, and I know Earphonesolutions posted that the expected date is Dec 2.

But it arrived at my hub (which is 30mins' drive away) since Sat, so I thought I would get it today.

But Fedex refused to deliver it; their online tracking message is:
"Package not due for delivery"!!!!

Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow. I sure hope it's not damaged or stolen while my baby sits there in the hub while Fedex takes their own sweet time...

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #644 of 2,224
I received my westone 3 this afternoon...first impression...they do sound nice,a step up from the um2's...that said,two problems...

the shape is a bit different than the um2 which makes it almost impossible for me to use the shure foam tips i was using with my um2's because they no longer can go into my ear far enough to provide good isolation....

the westone3's are like the um2's too sensitve and pick up all the electronic static and hard drive noise that my um2's did....for comparison my zen vision m does not have this problem.....again for comparison the etymotic and klipsch image do not have this problem and do not pick up any of the noise i describe...

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #645 of 2,224
Quote:

Originally Posted by SidCityMeis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm so envious..
and very pissed at Fedex; I paid for 2nd day delivery, and I know Earphonesolutions posted that the expected date is Dec 2.

But it arrived at my hub (which is 30mins' drive away) since Sat, so I thought I would get it today.

But Fedex refused to deliver it; their online tracking message is:
"Package not due for delivery"!!!!

Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow. I sure hope it's not damaged or stolen while my baby sits there in the hub while Fedex takes their own sweet time...

My Local FedEx will let me pick up 2nd day packages that are not due for delivery till the next day - just bring tracking number and an ID. Maybe yours will too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back