Westone 1 vs. Westone UM1?
Sep 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #2 of 9
Don't know. I am having the same problem too. i think the Westone 1 are better though, because they were made for media players and phones. I am getting the 1, but that is my choice. try them you never know..............................

Sep 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #6 of 9
i might be getting the Earsonic because it got very good reviews. Thank you so much. Still wondering about the W UM Pro 10 though...... Any more ideas????

Sep 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #7 of 9
Try to keep that whole mental process in one reply
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #9 of 9
Having heard both the SE215 and the SM1 (I still own the SM1), I wouldn't recommend the SM1 for dubstep mainly because the bass impact and dynamics are far better on the SE215 for dubstep/electronic/bass-driven music. That's not to say that dynamics are bad on the SM1, or that it lacks bass. It's all there, but its far more neutral bordering. So compared to the SE215, the SM1 could be perceived as being unengaging as a result. I will say that the SM1 was much more comfortable to my ears than the SE215 was, I found the cable to be heavy for my liking. That said you could always get an aftermarket cable for the SE215 if that really bothers you. The UE900 replacement cable is nice and light and works with the SE215 if I'm not mistaken as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back