Weird thing happened. Beyerdynamics.
May 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #61 of 63
Quote:
After that letter I sold them all except the MMX300. 

At MAP, I hope! 
wink.gif

This whole thing stinks. I think MAP policies are icky enough with actual retailers, but to try and strong-arm individuals into it? Just not cool.

May 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #62 of 63
Hmm just bought two Beyerdynamics. And as a German I truly believe that this is something the Beyerdynamics head office doesn't approve of.

Pissing off the headfi community is not ok and certainly not what they have in mind.

Sigh.

Jul 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #63 of 63
Quote:
I do have great tracking on the item. Sent it express mail. Funds are on hold from ebay not paypal. Will clear after item is received. Funds came from Beyerdynamics verified account so everything should b e good except their ethics of controlling the product when they have no right. I am opening a BBB complaint and looking into a lawyer.It is bs that these big companies get away with these gestapo tactics and it is a violation of antitrust laws. I will never buy nor recommend their products again.

Hey, have you ever made good on the check you bounced to Ray Samuel Audio?  According to the RSA website, no you have not. Just curious since you seem to want to file BBB complaints and get a lawyer over a letter. And it is a fact they did pay you what you advertised, funds cleared so they did not commit fraud.

Was/is there a problem with the product and RSA did not help you resolve it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back