Website to buy headphones?
Mar 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 5
J&R, Beach Camera, AudioCubes, ListenUp, Newegg, and Best Buy/Magnolia all come to mind. Some of them sell through Amazon, but may not show you their best prices via Amazon (J&R is a prime example of this).

One that's less likely to get mentioned is Wal-mart; they (seemingly at random) will sometimes offer higher end gear online (and will ship that to any of their stores for free). Would at least be worth a quick look if you've got a specific model in mind (actually "browsing" their website is horrible, but if you know exactly what you want, it's pretty straight forward - they also don't require you to create an account to order).

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #3 of 5
Headroom and TTVJ for better return policies.  Headroom has charts to go with the phones and TTVJ has daily deals that make them harder to resist.  PriceJapan for foreign phones.

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Headroom and TTVJ for better return policies.  Headroom has charts to go with the phones and TTVJ has daily deals that make them harder to resist.  PriceJapan for foreign phones.

+1 on Headroom--I've bought Audez'e LCD-3, Sennheiser HD-[495|600|650], and an Etymotic ER4-P/S from them.  They have pretty good service, and they did me a nice package deal on my Audez'e LCD-3 & Cardas Clear headphone cable last time.  

I think, given their size, they're more willing/able to wheel-and-deal if you are buying a number of large ticket items at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back