We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 21, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #227 of 513
the point of PJ's limit to $10 was allow as many Head-fiers as possible to contribute. i would also suggest posting this thread over at Headwize.com under "DIY Workshop" as well.

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #228 of 513
If you can, please wait to post your additional contribution amounts until the two week period is up. I would like everyone who wants to contribute and be part of this appreciative gesture to have an opportunity to see this thread. Some may be busy or out of town and may not have seen it yet. I never expected it to fill up this fast anyway and originally planned on letting it ride until it did so naturally. I'm sure Ti is not impatient about getting his headphones so there's no reason we should be either.

This thread started on the 13th of January, so on the 27th of January if it has not filled up you are welcome to contribute whatever you wish and it will of course be appreciated.

Fishski,
You'd have to ask one of the mods here. Since this is a community appreciation effort, I don't know if that would be appropriate.

119/140

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #229 of 513
Another bump for this great thread - I'm proud that so many have stepped up to contribute to someone who has given so much.

If the total is a little short, I'm willing to give a little more.

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #230 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you can, please wait to post your additional contribution amounts until the two week period is up. I would like everyone who wants to contribute and be part of this appreciative gesture to have an opportunity to see this thread. Some may be busy or out of town and may not have seen it yet. I never expected it to fill up this fast anyway and originally planned on letting it ride until it did so naturally. I'm sure Ti is not impatient about getting his headphones so there's no reason we should be either.

This thread started on the 13th of January, so on the 27th of January if it has not filled up you are welcome to contribute whatever you wish and it will of course be appreciated.

Fishski,
You'd have to ask one of the mods here. Since this is a community appreciation effort, I don't know if that would be appropriate.

119/140

By the 27th we'll want to buy him an Apple Tablet instead.
ph34r.gif

Jan 22, 2010 at 2:23 AM Post #235 of 513
Count me in!

Jan 22, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #237 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fishski,

119/140

i understand completely. i'm sure Nate is following this thread. i have no issue with the 2 wk window either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back