We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 20, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #211 of 513
I'm in, what do I do now?

Sorry, I fell off the head-fi wagon for a few months and only started reading threads today... shame on me
frown.gif
Ti has done so much to help me personally, however, I would be majorly remiss if I didn't do something here to help out with this drive. Kudos to all that have brought this together!

Jan 20, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #214 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was all said with tongue firmly in cheek
smily_headphones1.gif

I honestly don't care how much anybody donates, so long as the process isn't long and drawn out. But with each passing day, it just becomes more frustrating, and the fact that people willing to donate extra could seal the deal right away...... it seems very silly not to let it happen quicker.

Though we probably do need to know how much people are paying within this thread, for accounting purposes, and making sure we hit the target without excess.

I'll start the ball rolling. I will put in a second $10.

I'm with you and would gladly donate an additional $10.

Jan 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #221 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But it kind of detracts from being special if he can read the planning of it here. Perhaps you can remove your post and discuss it in PM.

Totally IPodPJ, I wasn’t thinking. Sorry.

Jan 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM Post #222 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Totally IPodPJ, I wasn’t thinking. Sorry.

if you guys need someone to hack into his website so you can change the logo, I'm your man. Let me know via PM though, so we don't ruin the surprise.

Jan 21, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #224 of 513
HD800 AND downtime! He'll be thrilled hehe =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back