We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 22, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #241 of 513
+1. this thread is impressively organized! fitting when one considers the beneficiary
wink.gif

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #244 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishski13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i understand completely. i'm sure Nate is following this thread. i have no issue with the 2 wk window either.

I'd have no issue with it being posted anywhere else, sadly the Headwize Forums are dead (you can't post) so that's why I didn't bother responding to the initial suggestion.

Jan 22, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #245 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd have no issue with it being posted anywhere else, sadly the Headwize Forums are dead (you can't post) so that's why I didn't bother responding to the initial suggestion.

i didn't realize this. we're getting close enough anyway.

Jan 22, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #248 of 513
I will be out of town tonight through Sunday evening, and will update the list with new contributors when I return.

__________________________________________________ _________________

[size=x-small][size=xx-small]This will be posted several times until all 140 spots are filled so that every newcomer to the thread sees it.[/size][/size]
[size=small]
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Please read the following very carefully:[/size]
[size=x-small]

If you have signed up to make a contribution:

Please make sure that you can accept Private Messages. If you have your PM setting turned off, you must turn it on. When the list fills up I will send you a PM with my PayPal e-mail address that you will be sending your contribution to.

You must list your Head-Fi user name in the notes section of the PayPal transaction. If you do not do this I will not be able to tell who sent the contribution.

If you wish to send the money as a "Personal Transfer, Gift", and have the funds already in your PayPal account, you need only send an exact amount of $10.00.

If you live inside the United States and wish to send the money as a "Personal Transfer" but do not have the funds in your PayPal account, or you wish to send it as a "purchase/payment", you will need to send an amount of $10.61 so that I end up with the proper amount. (How this amount was computed: $10.61 - 2.9% fee - $0.30 fee = $10.00)

[/size]
[size=x-small]If you live outside of the United States and wish to send the money as a Personal Transfer but do not have the funds in your PayPal account, or you wish to send it as a "purchase/payment", you will need to send an amount of $10.72 so that I end up with the proper amount.[/size] [size=x-small](How this amount was computed: $10.72 - 3.9% fee - $0.30 fee = $10.00)[/size]

OR: If PayPal gives you the option to pay the fees yourself, you are certainly welcome to select that option.

Thank you.

Jan 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #255 of 513
I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back