Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Nov 4, 2023 at 7:29 PM Post #841 of 1,213
Nov 5, 2023 at 11:42 AM Post #842 of 1,213
Is the sign up for Elysian Annihilator 2023 + Elysian Diva still open? If so, I would like to join the tour as well if possible. My location will be Mississauga, ON.

Nov 5, 2023 at 11:48 AM Post #843 of 1,213
Is the sign up for Elysian Annihilator 2023 + Elysian Diva still open? If so, I would like to join the tour as well if possible. My location will be Mississauga, ON.

Diva and Annihilator are in the US now but will be touring Canada eventually. Between now and then perhaps you could develop a bit of a presence on Head Fi. I wouild suggest posting in the Watercooler thread. Also, you need to follow the tour registration protocol on the first page of this thread.

Nov 6, 2023 at 11:43 PM Post #844 of 1,213
Diva and Annihilator are in the US now but will be touring Canada eventually.
ah i see. do you know when approx they will hit Canada?
Between now and then perhaps you could develop a bit of a presence on Head Fi. I wouild suggest posting in the Watercooler thread.
Thats fair. I tend to read more than talk lol.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2023 at 12:59 AM Post #845 of 1,213
ah i see. do you know when approx they will hit Canada?

Thats fair. I tend to read more than talk lol.
Not answering for @Rockwell75, but they are just starting out in the US, so may be awhile before they're back in Canada. There are some active tours now in Canada, so take a look and see if you're interested. Ultimately, we're all trying to hear as much as we can!

Nov 7, 2023 at 10:50 AM Post #846 of 1,213
@Andrew DiMarcangelo from Bloom is going to send out a Campfire Bonneville for tour under the auspices of our tour program. I would like to cycle it through our US tour group:

1) @jwilliamhurst
2) @Skyediver
3) @stacey
4) @emdeevee
5) @Tybot
6) @gnahra
7) @rantng
8) @briantrinh86
9) @wolfstar76
10) @Lépine
11) @blotmouse
12) @marklivia
13) @SpaceInvader77
14) @Garney
15) @main character
16) @Ike1985
17) @wazzupi

Remember that in the interests of time management I will just be posting the whole member list every time we embark on a tour like this and if you're not interested in hearing the IEM in question you can opt out when the person above your name contacts you when your turn comes up. Thank-you for understanding. If there is anyone in the US interested who is not on this list please contact me directly and make sure to follow the tour registration process on the first page.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2023 at 10:53 AM Post #847 of 1,213
@Andrew DiMarcangelo from Bloom is going to send out a Campfire Bonneville for tour under the auspices of our tour program. I would like to cycle it through our US tour group:

1) @jwilliamhurst
2) @Skyediver
3) @stacey
4) @emdeevee
5) @Tybot
6) @gnahra
7) @rantng
8) @briantrinh86
9) @wolfstar76
10) @Lépine
11) @blotmouse
12) @marklivia
13) @SpaceInvader77
14) @Garney
15) @main character
16) @Ike1985
17) @wazzupi

Remember that in the interests of time management I will just be posting the whole member list every time we embark on a tour like this and if you're not interested in hearing the IEM in question you can opt out when the person above your name contacts you when your turn comes up. Thank-you for understanding. If there is anyone in the US interested who is not on this list please contact me directly and make sure to follow the tour registration process on the first page.
Awesome! Been wanting to hear this one! Thanks a bunch Jeff! 🙏🏼

Nov 7, 2023 at 11:51 AM Post #848 of 1,213

1) @jwilliamhurst
2) @Skyediver
3) @stacey
4) @emdeevee
5) @Tybot
6) @gnahra
7) @rantng
8) @briantrinh86
9) @wolfstar76
10) @Lépine
11) @blotmouse
12) @marklivia
13) @SpaceInvader77
14) @Garney
15) @main character
16) @Ike1985
17) @wazzupi

Nice. Curious as always. Thanks, man!!

Nov 7, 2023 at 1:00 PM Post #849 of 1,213

1) @jwilliamhurst
2) @Skyediver
3) @stacey
4) @emdeevee
5) @Tybot
6) @gnahra
7) @rantng
8) @briantrinh86
9) @wolfstar76
10) @Lépine
11) @blotmouse
12) @marklivia
13) @SpaceInvader77
14) @Garney
15) @main character
16) @Ike1985
17) @wazzupi

Thanks again for all the work!

Nov 7, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #850 of 1,213
FiR kit will be on its way to @dleblanc343 instead as @Sifo has skipped his turn.

It was really nice being able to hear the entire lineup again with the addition of the Rn6.

Cannot wait to have a go with the e12 one day.

Nov 9, 2023 at 5:02 PM Post #852 of 1,213
Received FatFreq tour kit from @wolfstar76
Took me a couple days to get it from the post. I'll try and turn 'em around quickly.

Nov 9, 2023 at 6:10 PM Post #853 of 1,213
Elysian Diva/Annihilator and EA Fusion 1 package on the way to @Skyediver .

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Nov 11, 2023 at 10:50 AM Post #854 of 1,213
Is there a storm tour forthcoming?

I would be honored to host the Storm for tour and if I had to guess I would rank it number 1 of all the IEMs I think the tour groups would like to hear. I have spoken to @Chang about this however given how backlogged they are, and how strong the demand for Storm already is I don't imagine a tour unit would be a massive priority at this point. We can keep our fingers crossed none-the-less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back