Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Nov 13, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #856 of 1,198
@Rockwell75 , I have more free time now so I would like to come back to the Canadian Tours :) :p

However, I need to update my address as I have moved provinces (from BC to AB).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #857 of 1,198
@Rockwell75 , I have more free time now so I would like to come back to the Canadian Tours :) :p

However, I need to update my address as I have moved provinces (from BC to AB).

Thank you!

Welcome back!

In other news the Multiverse Mentor tour unit is currently making the rounds in the US once again-- if anyone wants to participate in this tour (for the first time or again) PM me. If you have not yet registered for the tour program please follow the instructions on the first page of the tour thread.

Nov 13, 2023 at 1:32 PM Post #858 of 1,198
Welcome back!

In other news the Multiverse Mentor tour unit is currently making the rounds in the US once again-- if anyone wants to participate in this tour (for the first time or again) PM me. If you have not yet registered for the tour program please follow the instructions on the first page of the tour thread.
Thanks, please keep me on all US tours!

Nov 14, 2023 at 10:56 AM Post #860 of 1,198
@emdeevee , just picked up your package from the post office; thanks brother. Looking forward to a week of sonic adventures!

Nov 14, 2023 at 9:59 PM Post #861 of 1,198
Would like to sign up for tours that are available in Toronto, Ontario in Canada.

Nov 14, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #863 of 1,198
Nov 16, 2023 at 12:04 AM Post #864 of 1,198
Alvin Rocklin CA USA

I agree to the terms of the tour

Email being sent

Nov 16, 2023 at 12:45 AM Post #865 of 1,198
Not answering for @Rockwell75, but they are just starting out in the US, so may be awhile before they're back in Canada. There are some active tours now in Canada, so take a look and see if you're interested. Ultimately, we're all trying to hear as much as we can!
sorry noob question. but where can I find all the ongoing tour? i first thought that I need to look at first page but seems like the current campfire bonnevile isnt in there.

Nov 16, 2023 at 3:06 AM Post #867 of 1,198
sorry noob question. but where can I find all the ongoing tour? i first thought that I need to look at first page but seems like the current campfire bonnevile isnt in there.
I don't think we have a Bonneville on tour yet.

Nov 16, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #868 of 1,198
@Andrew DiMarcangelo from Bloom is going to send out a Campfire Bonneville for tour under the auspices of our tour program. I would like to cycle it through our US tour group:

1) @jwilliamhurst
2) @Skyediver
3) @stacey
4) @emdeevee
5) @Tybot
6) @gnahra
7) @rantng
8) @briantrinh86
9) @wolfstar76
10) @Lépine
11) @blotmouse
12) @marklivia
13) @SpaceInvader77
14) @Garney
15) @main character
16) @Ike1985
17) @wazzupi

Remember that in the interests of time management I will just be posting the whole member list every time we embark on a tour like this and if you're not interested in hearing the IEM in question you can opt out when the person above your name contacts you when your turn comes up. Thank-you for understanding. If there is anyone in the US interested who is not on this list please contact me directly and make sure to follow the tour registration process on the first page.
ah sorry i thought this is the sign up sheet for the campfire. First page it is then

Nov 16, 2023 at 1:07 PM Post #869 of 1,198
ah sorry i thought this is the sign up sheet for the campfire. First page it is then
It is.
Once the tour starts the 1st page will likely be edited to include the Bonneville portion.
Follow the 1st page directions on how to get setup and approved for tour membership and specify here that you'd like to be included, and if approved, you'll eventually be edited into the sequence of recipients.

Nov 16, 2023 at 1:23 PM Post #870 of 1,198
UM Multiverse Mentor dropped off and on the way to @circafreedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back